Quotations are great way to sell products in bulk. This will help customers to purchase the desired quantities of product directly from the Odoo website. To make this happen, Odoo Website Quote System enables you to recieve bulk quotations from customers on your website. It is a faster way to send and recieve sales quotations for you and your customers too.
Sell products in bulk via quotations!!
With the help of this module, the customer can see the status of the submitted quote through their Odoo website accounts. The customer can view the entire history of the submitted quotes in his/her account with their status, thereby reducing the dependency on emails.
- The Odoo Website Quote System module facilitates customers to submit a quote for bulk purchase directly from the Odoo website.
- It provides a faster and consolidated way to process sale quotes faster in Odoo.
- The products can now be made available to accept sale quotations on the Odoo website.
- You can also set the minimum quantity needed to be added in the sale quote and the validity of an approved sale quotation for a product in the product form.
- The customers can quote the desired quantity and price of the product using the Odoo website.
- You can approve or reject the received quotation from the Odoo backend.
- The module allows you to change the price of the submitted quote to set his desired price before approving the sale quotation.
- Once approved, the customer can add the sale quote to the Odoo website shopping cart until it’s valid and place the order.
- The customers can view the history of all the submitted sales quotes and their respective status in his/her Odoo website account.
- Mail notifications can also be enabled to be sent to the customer and admin on the occurrence of various events such as the creation of a new quote, change in the status of the quote, etc.
- You and the customer can send and receive the quote directly through the Odoo website instead of emails making the process tidy.
- The changes made by you are reflected at the customer’s end providing transparency.
- The customer can just log in to his account, check the status of a submitted quote, and add the approved quotes to the cart to place the order. The process is much faster than mail correspondence.
- Any query can put up using the Odoo chatter by both Odoo admin and the customer for a quick resolution.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_quote_system’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_quote_system’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Website app from the backend and click on Webkul Website Addons.
- After that, click on the ‘Configuration‘ button to enable notifications for customers on the status change of the requested quote.
- To send notifications it is a must to select the Salesman. After Configuring all the settings, save the information.
- Now visit the Sales app and follow the path Quote Requests>>Dashboard to see all the quotations requests and their status.
- Now, follow the path Products>>Products. Select any of the products and enable “allow to quote” and allow customers to request for quotation of a particular product with the desired quantity.
- Define the minimum quantity for which customer can request for quotation and also its validity period.
- After that, follow the path Quote Requests>>Quotes. Here, By selecting a particular customer’s quote request for a product you can approve or reject simply by clicking on Approve and Reject button.
- Once the quotation is approved, you can check the approval date and its corresponding expiry date by selecting a particular quote.
- On the product page, you will found the “Request Quote” option. By clicking on request quote customers can request for quotation of a particular product.
- Once you click on request quote, a pop-up window will appear from where you can select the desired quantity, price and can also add a description. Click on the Request Now button to submit the request.
- The message will appear for the successful submission of the quote request with respective details and status.
- The customer can also check his requested quotes record under my accounts menu> Your Quote Requests menu.
- Customers quotation request list with the corresponding status.
- By selecting a particular quotation request customer can directly communicate with the admin using chatbox.
- Once the requested quotation for a particular product is approved only then the customer can add that product to his cart.
- While adding the product to cart, Customer can’t make any changes to approved quotation product.
- Sales order created for the particular quoted product and once paid its corresponding status changes to “paid“.
- Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of quote system on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0