Share Survey Results Publicly with Odoo Survey Make Result Public!
One of the biggest advantages of sharing survey results with the public is that it creates transparency between you and the users. Surveys help to enhance business performance by getting the feedback and suggestions of the users. Sharing the result of the surveys publicly create a trustworthy bond between you and the users. It helps the users to get the correct review about your company and the products and, it also helps you to grow your business in terms of adding new customers; when the new users checking the Survey results of the already existing customers. Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Survey Make Result Public’ that helps you to share the survey results publicly.
‘Odoo Survey Make Result Public’ allows you to share create the survey and display survey results publicly on the website. This module lets you customize the visibility of survey results according to your requirements. With the ‘Odoo Survey Make Result Public’ module you will be able to add visibility features for the conducted survey.
- This module helps to display survey result on the website.
- Added “Result Visibility” features in the survey.
- Survey Result Visibility provides three options- ‘Show results who answered it’, ‘Show results to portal users’, and ”Show results publicly’.
- If ‘Login Required’ is enabled in any survey then “Result Visibility” will not be displayed publically.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘survey_public_result’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘survey_public_result’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Surveys’.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new survey.
- Click on the ‘Options’ tab while creating the survey. Under the ‘Result Visibility Settings’ select ‘Show Results Publicly’.
- Now, go to the ‘Website Frontend’ and click on the ‘Surveys’ link.
- Here, you can check all the surveys on Odoo Website.
- By clicking on the Answered tab, you can check the results of the Survey.
- Here, is the result of the Survey.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11