Effective Decision Making with Odoo Scheduled Survey With Follow-Up!
Decision Making is an integral part of an organization. Conducting a survey will help you largely in effective decision making for your company or organization. Survey research is often used to assess thoughts, opinions, and feelings. It helps you to gather qualitative feedback from the customers.
‘Odoo Scheduled Survey with Follow up’ allows you to send a defined survey on the scheduled date. In addition, it gives the authority to send follow-up mail to the users. Surveys are usually a time-saving, cheapest, and quick method for the customer’s feedback. You can check the response of the users and implement them. In this process, Odoo Scheduled Survey with Follow-Up becomes the best option for you.
- Enable Scheduled Survey Feature.
- Set a Scheduled date for Survey.
- The survey will be sent on the Scheduled date.
- Allow sending Follow-Up mail to the users.
- Follow-Up may be ‘Once’ or ‘Repeatedly’.
- Add Authorised Users on Survey.
- Manage Follow-up History.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘survey_scheduler’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘survey_scheduler’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo instance and go to the Survey module.
- Create the Survey by adding the Survey Title, add authorized user to the form then tick the checkbox next to Enable cron job for this survey to add the Scheduled date of the survey and to check the cron status.
- Tick the checkbox next to Enable Follow-Up to add the follow-up date to the survey.
- Go to the Sharing Options tab and add sharing options. There are 2 types of access mode first one is anyone with the link and the Second is invited people only. Users can choose access mode as per the requirements.
If you choose the invited person only then you need to add the contacts from the Existing Users Or you can also add some Existing contacts.
- Now, go to the Options tab to set the Survey as per the requirements.
- Now, go to the Description tab to add the description to the Survey and to give the information about the purpose of the Survey to the customers or the contacts.
- Go to the Questions tab to add the questions of the Survey.
- Here, are the created Surveys in the Draft and In Progress status. You can See the Scheduled date and Cron Status of the Survey.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Leave a Comment