Grow Your Business With Odoo Survey After Signup!
A customer survey is a tool that enables companies to gain insight into customers’ needs and requirements. In the first place, a customer survey is an efficient tool to judge customer loyalty. When customers point out the products or services they like and dislike, they also reveal what keeps them and makes them repeat customers. Learning the reasons for customer loyalty or the impediments to loyalty is a secret to a successful business.
Odoo Survey After Signup helps you in any way to take the customer feedback and to read the mind of your target audience. Odoo Survey After the Signup module adds the feature of setting a survey form on the website signup page. So now whenever a customer registers on your website, you can show a survey form to him. Ask the required questions from registering customers to collect valuable information first hand to improve your business.
- Collect Customer Survey After Successful Registration.
- Create Survey And Attach Them To Website Sign Up Page.
- Make Survey Mandatory Or Optional With A Click.
- Pending Unsubmitted Survey Reminder In My Account Page.
- Thank You Popup After Submission Of Survey Form.
- Saves Submitted Survey In Corresponding Partner Form In Odoo.
- Create Simple & Direct Questions For customers.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘survey_after_signup’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘survey_after_signup’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo instance’ and go to the ‘Odoo Settings’.
- Enable Survey After Signup from configuration and create the survey for signup page.
- The survey can be set as mandatory or optional for the customers.
If optional the customers can choose to skip it after successful registration.
If set to mandatory, the customer needs to complete the survey after signing up. For mandatory surveys, the customer will see the notification bar on his website account until he completes and submits the survey
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- After configuring all the setting, Go to the ‘Odoo Surveys’ and create survey form for the customers.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new survey form for the customers.
- Create the survey form by adding the title to the form and add the questions to the form as per requirement, as per the information you want for the growth of your business.
- Navigate to the Description tab and add the description of the Survey.
- Navigate to the Options tab and Select layout for the form, Enable the time limit checkbox if you want to add the limit to your form, Add scoring if you want this in your form, and save the form by clicking on the save button.
- Signup as a new customer from ‘Odoo Website’. Fill the form and click on signup.
- Fill User Feedback Form and give your Valuable Feedback as a customer and submit the Survey.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13