Take feedback from customers with Odoo Website Survey to Mailing List!
A customer survey is the best way to collect information about the steady market demand. But how to send these surveys to the customers to get their feedback?
Odoo Website Survey to Mailing List allows you to send survey questions to the mailing list of your customers. Moreover, it helps you know their likes and dislikes or what they think about a product. Also, you can create a series of questions and send them to customers’ email addresses.
Further, the Odoo app helps maintain the record of surveys with their status. Moreover, it helps compare the surveys and pitch the products in the market accordingly.
- Odoo Website Survey to Mailing List permits sending a survey to the mailing list users.
- The Odoo app creates and sends a list of questions to customers through the mail for the survey.
- The Odoo app further offers various options to share surveys on your website.
- Maintain these surveys for future purposes in the Odoo backend.
- It also shows the status of the survey response.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘survey_send_to_list.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘survey_send_to_list.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo Website Survey to Mailing List.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Go to the Survey Module after installation and click the ‘Create’ button.
2. On the page, enter the ‘Survey Name.’ And in the ‘Question’ tab, click the ‘Add a Line’ button.
3. In the popup, enter the question, choose the question type, the ‘Answer’ tab, mention the answer (multiple answers in case you selected MCQ), tick the correct answer, and click the ‘Save’ button.
4. After that, move to the ‘Options’ tab and configure the mentioned field according to your need.
5. In the ‘Description’ tab, add a survey description.
6. The ‘End Message’ tab will show the message after completing the survey.
7. After saving, click the ‘Share’ button to send the survey to the participants.
8. The mail template includes the session URL, answer deadline, and survey recipients. Once done, click the ‘Send’ button.
9. After sharing, you can check which user has completed or seen the Survey.
10. Once the user has completed the survey, the admin can see the score of the participants.
11. The Odoo admin can also see the complete result graph and charts when they click the ‘See Results’ button on the survey page.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Survey After Signup
- Website Survey Expiry Date
- Odoo Website Survey to Employee
- Odoo Print Survey Answers Pdf
- Scheduled Survey with Follow-Up
- Odoo Survey Make Result Public
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still face any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14