Maintain Your Website With Odoo Maintenance Mode!
The maintenance Mode will temporarily disable access to Site Administration for all users except accessible Users. Maintenance Mode is an account option that lets you suspend or pause your account while saving your account settings and data. Maintenance mode is for preventing any users other than administrators from using the site while maintenance is taking place. When users attempt to access a course when your site is in maintenance mode, they obtain a message informing them that the site is in maintenance mode.
Odoo Maintenance Mode allows putting the Odoo server(both website and backend) in the maintenance mode while performing some diagnostic tests on the server. It allows preventing customer requests during maintenance mode. Odoo Maintenance Mode helps to add a maintenance page to your Odoo website that lets website visitors know that your server is down for maintenance. You can use notify me of visitor’s email information who visited your website when your server was under maintenance.
User with admin rights gets full access to the server including the front end and back end. Activate the plugin and your server is in maintenance-mode, works, and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end.
- Put both Odoo back end and Website in maintenance mode.
- By defining allowed IPs, you can restrict access to Odoo during maintenance mode.
- Admin has full access rights.
- A login button will be displayed and only restricted users can log in during maintenance mode.
- A customer-responsive page is visible to all the restricted users during maintenance mode.
- All the messages displayed during maintenance mode are editable, customizable, and translatable.
- The image displayed during maintenance mode is customizable.
- Displays translatable and customizable messages to accessible users of your choice.
- Allows your customers to enter properly validated emails for notifications during maintenance mode.
- Send email notifications to the users who opted for the notification after maintenance mode is over.
- An easy to use and handle interface.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_maintenance_mode’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_maintenance_mode’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo Instance and go to the Settings.
- Click on the ‘Maintenance Mode’ and Enable the check box next to maintenance mode; and Save the Settings. Click on the ‘Click here to configure’ to configure the maintenance mode settings.
- Here, are all the Translatable messages displayed during maintenace mode for the Visitors and Accessible Users.
- All the emails entered by users during maintenance mode will be displayed with states. Send email notifications to the pending after being back in working mode.
- Proper customizable and translatable messages to the accesible users will be displayed in Backend and Website. Messages can be Enabled/Disabled.
- All the messages displayed are translatable and customizable. Customizable images can be displayed on the page. A notification feature is also displayed that allows the customers to enter their emails. A login button is also displayed on the screen for the login of accessible users.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9