Now, Cancel Stock Picking at Done Stage With Odoo Stock Picking Cancel!
While creating a sales order user sometimes made a mistake like selecting wrong products, adding wrong product quantity, and validate the order before checking it. This creates huge chaos for the user, but now with ‘Odoo Stocking Picking Cancel’ user easily cancel the delivery order even in the ‘Done’ state.
‘Odoo Stock Picking Cancel’ module allows you to cancel the stock picking of those products which are at “Done” stage even in every Circumstances. For cancelling the order you simply cancel the delivery order with detailed reason and the cancellation mail notification will be sent to all the followers of the Sale order. After, cancelling the delivey order, the Available quantity of the product also get updated. User can also create predefined reasons to cancel stock picking with the help of Odoo Stock picking Cancel.
- This module helps to cancel the done stock pickings.
- Also cancels stock moves and stock quants.
- Introduces new group ‘Cancelled Done Picking’.
- Create Predefined reasons to cancel stock picking.
- Cancel stock picking with detailed reason.
- Picking cancellation mail notifications will be sent to the followers.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘picking_cancel’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘picking_cancel’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Settings’.
- Now, move to the ‘Users & Companies’ tab and click on ‘Users’.
- Select the user you want to give access to ‘Stock Picking Cancellation’, Tick the checkbox next to ‘Allow Done Pickings Cancellation’, and save the changes.
- Now, go to the ‘Sales’ module, Create sale order and ‘Confirm’ the sale orrder.
- Now, you can see that delivery of your order is generated; Click on the ‘Delivery’ button.
- Click on the ‘Validate’ button to validate delivery order.
- Now, you can see that the Delivery order is in ‘Done’ state. Click on the ‘Cancel’ button to cancel done Delivery order.
- After clicking on the cancel button add the pre defined reason of Cancellation with explaination and click on ‘Cancel Now’ button.
- Mail notification of Cancel delivery order.
- Now, you can see the state of delivery order is shown as ‘Cancelled’.
- Now, go to the ‘Inventory’ module; Under the ‘Configuration’ menu Click on ‘Picking Cancel Reasons’.
- Create Reasons for ‘Stock Picking Cancellation’ and ‘Save’.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11