Simple steps to Merge Purchase Orders in Odoo!
Odoo Merge Purchase order helps to minimize the efforts and steps in the procurement process so that you can quickly handle, control and track your purchase order from the vendor.
You may choose to create a completely new quotation or merge other commands into the existing quotation. The individual quotation for purchase may be picked to be automatically removed or cancelled once the quotation has been merged.
1) One can merge two or more Purchase quotations from the same vendor into one new quotation.
2) You can cancel and delete the merged quotations easily.
3) The admin may also combine two or more quotations into an already existing quotation.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Merge_ Purchase_order’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Merge_Purchase_order’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly login to your odoo database to go to the purchase module.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2) Click on the create button to create new Request For Quotation(RFQ).
3) Go to the orders > Request for quotation; now, select your quotation from the same vendor which you want to merge. Choose the preferable action and merge them into the single quotation.
4) Click on the done tab to merge purchase order in Odoo into the single purchase order.
5) There will be confirmation notification to display that order is merged successfully.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11