Timesheet Reports Management In Odoo!
A timesheet is basically a tool that allows you to keep a record of the number of hours worked by each employee on each task in a certain period of time. Timesheets are used to calculate in Management Accounting; it helps to record the time between the start and stop of each task. Timesheet report management is very important for each and every organization; it facilitates you to use the resources in the best possible way. Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Project Timesheet Reports’ that helps you track and print timesheet reports of any project and any particular task in a project easily.
This module ‘Odoo Project Timesheet Reports’ adds the functionality to send the timesheet reports to the customer in just a single click. It helps you to manage each task properly and helps to keep track of the timing. You can track, follow and manage current progress and effectively work out plans for future tasks with Odoo Projects Timesheets Reports Module. These timesheet report prints are also used for analysis and management purposes.
- The Odoo Projects Timesheets Reports module allows you to print timesheet reports on your Odoo website.
- The timesheets of any particular task in a project can also be generated and downloaded in a printable format
- The module enables you to print a detailed timesheet report of the task.
- You can even send a timesheet report to the customers accordingly.
- These prints are also used for analysis and management purposes.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘project_timesheet_reports’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘project_timesheet_reports’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Project’ module.
- Select the Project for which you want to print ‘Timesheet Report’. Click on the ‘Print’ button and select ‘Timesheet Report’.
- Detailed project timesheet report.
- Now, go to the ‘Tasks’ tab and select the task for which you have to print ‘Timesheet Report’. Click on the ‘Print’ button and select ‘Timesheet Report’.
- Detailed Timesheet Report of Task.
- Now, go to the ‘Projects’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu to send the timesheet report to the customer. To send a report to the customer click on the ‘Send Report’ button.
- Select the interval for which you have to send the report and click on the ‘Send Report’ button.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Odoo Project Advance Team Management
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11
Leave a Comment