Generate Excel Reports of Payslip in Single Click with Odoo Print Payslip Excel Report!
A payslip is a piece of paper given to an employee at the end of each month, which states how much money they earned and how much has been taken off. Payslip is an important document for both employers and employees. Hence, it is necessary to keep track of employee payslips. For this, Manage employee payslip reports simply with ‘Odoo Print Payslip Excel Report’.
‘Odoo Print Payslip Excel Report’ Presents a quick way for gathering, compiling and consolidating employee salary data in spreadsheets for study and documentation. This module allows you to Manage Employee PaySlip Reports in Excel directly from Odoo Backend. Print Payslip Reports in excel individually for each employee and in batches also. Generate a detailed excel report of employee PaySlip records. All the details in Odoo payslips reflect on the XLS report automatically. Generate the excel form of the Payslip to download it directly to your system.
- Generate XLS Format of Employee PaySlip Records In Odoo.
- Print Employee PaySlip Reports in Excel on the basis of payslip batches.
- Print Payslip Excel Report by selecting payslip(s).
- Create New Salary Rules to add more details in the Payslip Excel Report.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payslip_excel_report’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payslip_excel_report’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Payroll’ module.
- Go to the ‘All Payslips’ under the ‘Payslips’ menu.
- Here, the user can create new payslips of the employees; for creating excel reports select the payslips, Click on the ‘Action’ button and then click on the ‘Generate Excel’.
- Here, is the generated ‘Excel Report’.
- The user can also generate excel in batches; for this go to the ‘Payslips Batches’ under the ‘Payslips’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Download Payslip Excel’ button; User can generate ‘Excel Report’ in batches.
- Go to the ‘Salary Rules’ Under the ‘Configuration’ menu. Click on the create button to create new salary rules to include new fields in ‘PaySlip Excel Report’.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12