Payslip inputs are those items which are periodic or specific to a particular payslip. Odoo payslip inputs CSV mass upload allows you to export CSV/XLSX file from odoo. This module helps to reduce the time consumption used in data uploading and entering the data. This module helps the user to upload multiple payslip inputs within a short period of time. There is a separate menu for payslip inputs in the module.
This module helps you to import or export various payslip inputs records into single CSV/XLSX file. You can update the changes in CSV/XLSX file; save the changes and import the file. It will automatically update the data according to CSV/XLSX file.
- Time efficient.
- You can import/export payslip input record in odoo.
- Import or Export multiple payslip input records into single CSV/XLSX File.
- Payslip input records will be automatically updated according to CSV/XLSX file.
- There is separate menu for payslip inputs
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Payslip_input_csv_upload’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Payslip_input_csv_upload’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database and go to the payroll module.
- Go to the payslip tab and select the option all payslips, (Payslip-> All payslips).
- Click on the create button to create a new payslip.
- Create the payslip of employee by selecting the employee and add details in the working days and other inputs of the payslip and then save.
- Go to the configuration tab and select payslip inputs.
- EXPORT IMPORT OF FILE
- Select the payslip inputs and then click on the action tab and export the inputs.
- Now export the data and click on export tab.
- Set the amount in the exported file and then save.
- Click on the import tab to import the file.
- Click on the load file option.
- Select the file and import; the amount get changed in the imported file.
- Check the payslip inputs and the entered amount will appear.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10