Simplify Salary Management: with Odoo Payslip Inputs CSV Mass Upload in a few clicks !!
Odoo payslip inputs CSV mass upload allows you to import payslip inputs from odoo. This module helps to reduce the time consumption used in data uploading and entering data.
You can import the payroll data as a CSV/XLSX file into Odoo, make necessary modifications, and then export it to Odoo to update the input values.
Odoo Payslip Inputs CSV Mass Upload module helps the user to upload multiple payslip inputs within a short period of time. There is a separate menu for payslip inputs in the module.
With the help of our module, you can efficiently add amounts in multiple payslips and easily import or export records into a single file. You can modify data within the file.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Time efficient in data uploading and entering data.
- You can import/export payslip input records in odoo.
- Import or Export multiple payslip input records into a single CSV/XLSX File.
- Payslip input records will be automatically updated according to CSV/XLSX file.
- There is a separate menu for payslip inputs
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Payslip_input_csv_upload’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Payslip_input_csv_upload’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Initially login to the odoo database and go to the payroll module.
- Go to the payroll tab and select contract inputs.
- Create new contracts for the relevant position.
3. Create new salary rules for all categories of employees.
- Go to the payslip tab and select the option all payslips, (Payslip-> All payslips).
- Click on the Create button to create a new payslip.
- Create the payslip of the employee by selecting the employee and adding details in the working days and other inputs of the payslip and then save.
7. Go to the configuration tab and select payslip inputs.
8. EXPORT-IMPORT OF FILE
- Select the payslip inputs and then click on the action tab and export the inputs.
- To export the data select and click on the export tab.
- Set the amount in the exported file and then save.
- Click on the import tab to import the file.
- Click on the Upload file option.
- Select the file and import; the amount will get changed in the imported file.
- Check the payslip inputs and the entered amount will appear.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14