Single click to Print Employee’s Payslips!
In organizations with a large number of employee strengths, it becomes a hectic job to print the payslip of each employee one-by-one. Payslip is a small document that includes an employee’s wage or salary, giving details of money earned and tax and insurance paid. Payslips are necessary documents for each employee and employer as well. Show quick actions to your employees when they need their payslips, with the help of the module ‘Odoo Print Payslip Annually’.
‘Odoo Print Payslip Annually’ Module allows you to print the payslips of all employees with a single click. You can print PDF as well as an Excel file of the payslips. You need to simply a select month, year, and the employee(s) to print the payslips. Now, you don’t need to search the payslips of employees; just filter out and print PDF or Excel form as per your requirements. The module facilitates you to avoid Manual Efforts to Print Employee Payslips and provide payslips to your employees whenever they require.
- A separate section For Summarized Payslip
- Print PDF or Excel format of Payslip
- Print Payslip of Multiple employees or a single employee
- Generate Payslips of all the years or just for a selected month
- Print Payslip of multiple configured companies from one place
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘hr_payslip_summary’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘hr_payslip_summary’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the odoo instance to go to the payroll module.
- Click on the ‘Payslip Summary’ tab to print the payslip of the employees.
- Add month, year, Employee name, and click on the Print Excel Or Print PDF button as per your requirements.
- PDF form of the payslip.
- Excel form of the Payslip.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Leave a Comment