Odoo Idea Management is an app which will help admin to manage user ideas which could be a suggestion, remark or any such thing. Admin can easily manage their Internal user ideas and can create idea categories. The different stages like approve/reject/cancel can easily be managed. It also helps to manage the record of the rejection reasons. For every created idea mail notifications will be sent for different stages which could be rejection, approval, etc.
- Using this app admin can easily manage their user ideas.
- Admin/Managers can create and manage idea categories.
- Internal users can create their own ideas Users can request their ideas for approval from the manager.
- The manager can easily approve/deny/cancel the user ideas.
- A user can cancel their ideas until it’s not yet approved by managers.
- Every cancel/deny action will ask for a reason which will be recorded in the system.
- Mail will send to the manager once any user will request for his/her idea approval.
- After approval/rejection/cancellation user will get notified quickly.
Once the Odoo Idea Management module is successfully installed, you can create different ideas and ideas categories which will help admin to manage user ideas which could be a suggestion, remark or any such thing.
Under Project menu> click on Ideas Categories menu. Now, define desirable category name, its parent category and the responsible user who will have right to manage particular category. Finally, save the defined category by clicking on the Save button.
List View of the saved Ideas Categories with the respective responsible user.
Under Project menu, click on the Ideas menu> click on Create button to create an idea. Define idea name, idea manager, responsible members, and its corresponding category. Ideas stages can be managed easily like when you click on “request for confirmation” the stage will change from new to pending. Click on “request for approval” then stage will change to confirm.
Click on “approve” button to approve an idea.
Click on “reject” button to reject the idea. A Reason pop up window will appear where you have to declare the reason for rejection of the idea.
Once done the rejection mail will be sent to the corresponding user who created an idea.
List view of all ideas created with their respective status.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - Odoo 10, 11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0