Marketing is a part for any business that no one can ignore; as it is important for the better of products to the customers. There are various techniques for the marketing of any kind of business but what matters the most is using the apt one at the right time.
If you associate affiliates with your business then all different minds put their complete efforts to sell your products with their set of creativity.
Moreover, the rewards offered for the sale also motivates the affiliate to bring the maximum customers to you which is a great step for the growth of your business.
Now, you can manage affiliates in Odoo without any hassle. Odoo Affiliate Management facilitates you to create and manage an Affiliate Program in Odoo. Moreover, the interested candidates can also signup from the website and you can manage the process from the back-end.
- Real-time reporting.
- Also check the Traffic Statistics.
- Unlimited Affiliates.
- Easy affiliate two-step recruitment.
- Affiliate approval and notifications.
- Automatic invoicing for Traffic and Order record.
- Disable Traffic record commission.
- Set the different commission programs for Traffic and Order record.
- Set your threshold amount in commission calculation.
- Advance commission option.
- Set different banner for advertisement.
- Quick and Easy Installation.
- Moreover, there is Full Admin Control.
- Also, Confirm the affiliate request manually and automatically
- Define/Affiliate commission program as per their preferences.
- Generate/Banner for Advertisement
- Also, Define/Update welcome page Banner and Title.
- Moreover, Define/Update Email Text sent to the user for registration, welcome and cancel the request.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘affiliate_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘affiliate_management’.
- You will be also able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Under Affiliate Manager menu> click on requests menu to check the affiliate request status with their respective email ID.
2) Under Affiliate Program menu> Account menu to check the record of auto-created approved affiliate customers details.
3) To check the detail of particular affiliate customers selects the particular customer. Enable the field “Is an affiliate” to define an affiliate customer as an affiliate.
Corresponding to every affiliate customer you can generate a program affiliate key.
4) All the relevant report to affiliate order detail will be maintained under “Order Report” menu. It is for the PPS record.
5) You can also maintain the Traffic report under “Traffic Report”. It helps to maintain the record of PPC.
6) Under Invoice menu, the invoice will be created automatically and the invoice status will depend upon Traffic Report and Order report. Admin has the right to change the generated invoice status from draft to paid when received the amount.
7) Under Tool menu> click on generate link> define entity and product name and the link will be generated with a key attached to it.
8) You also need to Click on affiliate images menu to create and edit the images.
9) Under settings menu, define all the necessary details like affiliate product, payment day, minimum payout balance, configure emails, etc. If you want to use PPC then enable the field “enable PPC”. If you Enable the field “Automatic Approve Request” then you can see to automate the request approval.
10) Now, you need to click on “Apply” button.
Affiliate program frontend Workflow
12) Define desired banner text and banner image for Affiliate. Now, under advance configuration, define affiliate commission settings.
Become an Affiliate
You also need to Define all required signup information with valid email address to register as an affiliate.
14) Now, Under your profile check My affiliate menu to use various affiliate tools and payments options.
You can also check the Commission Earned Via Sale of product and direct traffic in affiliate page.
Odoo Affiliate Management Supported Addon-
Moreover, Affiliate Management module also support list of supported addon that make this module more user friendly. It also gives Affiliate user a choice to add more features to its base Affiliate according to requirement.
- Odoo Affiliate testimonial Extension (Buy Now)
Hope you find the guide of Odoo Affiliate Management helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
If you hace any doubt then contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - odoo 9, 10, 11