Odoo Affiliate Management – Make affiliate customers in Odoo!!
Marketing is a part of any business that no one can ignore; as it is important for the better of products to the customers. There are various techniques for the marketing of any kind of business but what matters the most is using the apt one at the right time.
If you associate affiliates with your business then all different minds put their complete efforts to sell your products with their set of creativity.
Moreover, the rewards offered for the sale also motivates the affiliate to bring the maximum customers to you which is a great step for the growth of your business.
Now, you can manage affiliates in Odoo without any hassle. Odoo Affiliate Management facilitates you to create and manage an Affiliate Program in Odoo. Moreover, the interested candidates can also signup from the website and you can manage the process from the back-end.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The Odoo Affiliate Management module helps to create an Affiliate Program for your website using Odoo
- You can manage the entire affiliate Program using Odoo from the back-end
- The admin can approve/reject the affiliate request from the back-end.
- The admin can enable/disable Pay Per Click (PPC) affiliate program using Odoo.
- The order report is generated for every Pay Per Sale (PPS) event on each affiliate’s website Maturity time for a PPC can be set by the admin.
- Commissions can be set on the basis of fixed or percentage paid by the admin.
- The event Report is generated for every Pay Per Click (PPC) event on each affiliate’s webpage.
- An affiliate can generate a link or Banner to promote a product from his account.
- Set your threshold amount in commission calculation.
- The admin can edit and send emails to new affiliates like welcome mail or request cancellation mail.
- Moreover, Define/Update the Email Text sent to the user for registration, welcome, and cancel the request.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘affiliate_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘affiliate_management’.
- You will be also able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Under the Affiliate Manager menu, click on the requests menu to check the affiliate request status with their respective email ID.
- Follow the path Affiliate Program >>All Affiliates to check the record of auto-created approved affiliate customer’s details.
- As a result, you can see the list of all affiliate customers as shown.
- Click on the customer’s name to check their details. Enable the field “Is an affiliate” to define an affiliate customer as an affiliate.
- Corresponding to every affiliate customer you can generate a program affiliate key.
- After that, follow the path Reports>> Order Report.
- All the relevant reports to affiliate order detail will be maintained here. It is for the PPS record.
- Now, follow the path Reports>> Traffic Report.
- Here, you can see the Traffic report in detail. It helps to maintain the record of PPC.
- After that, follow the path Invoicing>> Invoice.
- Here, the invoice will be created and the invoice status will depend upon Traffic Report and Order report.
- Admin has the right to change the generated invoice status from draft to paid when received the amount.
- After that, follow the path Configuration>> Affiliate Images.
- Here, you can create and edit the affiliate images as shown.
- Follow the path Configuration>> Settings.
- Here, define all the necessary details like affiliate product, payment day, minimum payout balance, configure emails, etc.
- If you want to use PPC then enable the field “enable PPC”. If you Enable the field “Automatic Approve Request” then you can automate the request approval.
- Under, the Affiliate Management Configuration option, click on the ‘Configure’ button to define all essential details for the affiliate program config and save them.
- Define desired banner text and banner image for Affiliate. Now, under advance configuration, define affiliate commission settings.
Affiliate program frontend Workflow for Odoo Affiliate Management
- Click on the ‘Affiliate‘ Button as shown on Odoo’s frontend.
Become an Affiliate
- If you want to become an affiliate then define a valid email address or define an email and password if already a registered user.
- You also need to define all required signup information with a valid email address to register as an affiliate.
- Now, Under your profile check the My Affiliate menu to use various affiliate tools and payments options.
- Here, you can generate affiliate links as shown under the ‘Tools’ option.
- Now easily generate product links as shown.
- Also, check the Commission Earned Via the Sale of products and direct traffic on the affiliate page.
- You can also check the Commission Earned Via the Sale of products and direct traffic on the affiliate page.
- After that, check the traffic earnings Via the Sale of products and direct traffic on the affiliate page.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14