ODOO POS Signature module helps to capture the signature of the customer at the time of placing any order. It allows customer to draw a signature in point of sale screen which not only displayed on the receipt but also saved in the back end as a proof.
- This module is quite user-friendly in terms of usability.
- It displays the signature in POS screen
- Just install and use.
- The signature(s) of the customer(s) saved in the back end.
- No complex configurations
Advantage Of ODOO POS Signature Module
- The authenticity of the source and integrity of the content is guaranteed.
- An attempt to change the content of a signed document will invalidate the signature.
- The signature is visible on the screen.
- It prints on the receipt also.
When ODOO POS signature module is installed, the ‘Add Signature‘ button will appear on the screen(as shown below) , with the help of which customer’s signature can be captured.
Now a pop-up screen will appear where a customer can draw the signature.
On clicking on validate button Signature displays on the receipt.
This signature also saved in the back end as a proof.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at :https://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 8.x 9.x 10.x