Are you looking for an advanced tool to interact with your customers?
Staying in contact with your customers makes them feel more significant & they become more loyal towards your shop or restaurant. Since the world is changing very rapidly, now to stay connected with the customers, you need to be more advanced in digital technologies. As they have been digital enough in shopping as well.
Now connect your brand & store with your customers digitally.
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Send Receipt & Greetings via WhatsApp module. That facilitates the POS user to send messages & order receipts to customer’s WhatsApp from a running POS session. It integrates the Whatsapp web with Odoo POS so You can now send custom messages to individual customers or groups directly from the POS Shop.
Moreover, you can send alerts, notifications, new offers, and order receipt to the customer’s whatsapp.
1. The Odoo POS Send Receipt & Greetings via whatsApp module integrates the whatsapp web with Odoo POS.
2. The module allows the POS user to send messages to the customer’s whatsApp from a running POS session.
3. The POS user can now send custom messages to individual customers or groups directly from the POS Shop.
4. Additionally, you can send alerts, notifications, new offers, and order receipt to the customer’s Whatsapp.
5. You can send the receipt to customers whatsapp automatically.
6. You can create and save predefined message templates.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Send Receipt & Greetings via WhatsApp module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_whatsapp_messages”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_whatsapp_messages”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Now, navigate to the ‘Whatsapp Templates’ under the ‘Configuration’ tab.
3. Here, click on ‘Create’ to create the whatsApp templates to send to the customers from running POS session.
4. Now, you can add the name of the message templates and type the message for this template & save it.
5. Moving on, now navigate to the setting of the POS session, by clicking on the ellipsis.
6. Now, scroll down under the ‘Whatsapp Receipt’ section. Here are several features that work accordingly.
- Enable the ‘Send Whatsapp Receipt’ to send the POS order receipt to the customer via Whatsapp.
- You can send the order receipt on the customer’s Whatsapp automatically, simply tick the ‘Send Whatsapp receipt Automatically’ checkbox.
- Enable the “Send Whatsapp Message to client’ checkbox to send the templates message or custom message to the customer via Whatsapp.
- You can also select the default message templates,
- Enabling the ‘Message Multiple users’ you can send the same message to the multiple customers at once.
7. Now, you can launch the POS session.
8. Here, Select the customer and click on the ‘Whatsapp icon’ to send whatsapp message to the customer.
9. Enter the mobile number of the customer and compose the message in the required field and send the message on Whatsapp.
10. You will be redirected to the whatsapp web. This is the Whatsapp view, the message has been sent on the customer’s whatsapp.
11. You can send a message to the group from POS Shop. Click on the ‘Send Group Whatsapp Message’ button. (Enable the checkbox from the back-end)
12. Now, just type the message you want to send to the group on whatsapp and hit the ‘Send’ button.
13. On whatsapp you can select the multiple clients and send the same message to all at once.
14. Click on this button to send the order receipt on Whatsapp.
15. Enter the number of customer along with country code and send the receipt via whatsapp.
16. The receipt has been sent to the customer on whatsapp.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13