The module allows you to configure incentives in Odoo. So, the users can then earn commissions in Odoo POS. The admin can set rules in the Odoo for earning commissions.
The commission can be set on the basis of products or total cart amount. A record for each commission is generated for every commission earned. The admin can choose to set the default status of the record as a draft or approved.
Moreover, the commission can be applied to each orderline in the Odoo POS or on the entire order as set by the admin.
Below is the concise list of features of Odoo POS Sales Commission. To know the features in detail, please Visit Our Store Page
- The module allows you to set commissions for POS products, POS users, POS shops, etc.
- The POS users can earn commissions in Odoo POS.
- Use configuration to set rules for earning commissions.
- Set incentives on products or Total POS Cart amount.
- You can set the time in days or hours during which the commission configuration is valid.
- The POS Sales Commission can be on the basis of a fixed amount or percentage.
- You can create multiple POS commission configurations in Odoo.
- Each configuration works independently from another.
- Assign Different Configurations At Different Levels – User, Shop, Global.
- Option to use different Configurations at different levels.
- Generate reports on User or Employee Basis.
- The module records every POS commission in the backend.
1.) Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_pos_sales_commission‘.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_pos_sales_commission‘.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Creating Odoo POS commission Configurations
1.) Go to POS >> Commission >> Commission Configuration. Click on Create.
2.) Enter the Start and End date Of the Commissions. If the fields are left empty it will run forever when applied to shop, user or employee.
3.) Select the basis of commission i.e. product or Total Cart Amount.
4.) Commission On Products Basis
- Select ‘Product’ then Click on ‘Add a line’.
- Select whether to apply on all products, selected products, or categories. Enter the minimum quantity needed to be sold in an order to earn a commission.
- Choose whether to apply a fixed or percentage-based commission. Enter the amount. Click Save.
5.) Commission on Total POS cart Amount
- Select ‘Total Amount’. Then Click on Add a Line.
- Enter the range of cart amount. Say from Cart amount $0 to $100.
- Then enter the commission type – fixed or percentage-based. Enter the amount. Click Save
- You can add multiple lines for various cart ranges.
6.) You can create multiple configurations for commissions.
Applying Commissions Configurations At Various Levels
7.) After creating commission configurations you can apply them to various levels.
8.) Go to settings. Under commissions, you can set a default global commission configuration.
9.) The hierarchy of POS Sales commissions is User >> POS Shop >> Global.
10.) you can enable disable specific commission configuration for users and each POS Shop.
11.) Once enabled, to assign specific commission configuration to a user, go to settings >> Users.
12.) Open any user record. Under the POS Sales Commission, check the tick box and choose the desired configuration for this user.
13.) You can view the list of users with specific users in the commission user menu.
14.) To assign the specific commission to the POS shop, open the POS shop settings.
15.) Under commission, tic the checkbox next to ‘Use Different Commission for POS Session’. Then choose the desired configuration.
16.) For V13 only, you can add specific commission configuration to employees too. Go to employees and click on apply commission to set the specific configuration.
Earning commissions in Inside POS Shop
17.) Launch the POS Shop. Add the products to the cart and click on ‘Apply commission’.
18.) Process the order to earn commissions in Odoo POS.
Odoo POS Commission records & Reports
19.) You can choose to create one commission record for each order or create separate commission records for each orderline in an order.
20.) In the backend, go to commissions. Here you can see the records of all the earned commission by the users.
21.) The record would go to the draft or approved state depending upon the settings.
22.) You can also create commission reports for each employee. Click on ‘Download Reports’. Enter the time period, choose the employee or user and click on generate the report to download the pdf.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V13