Now add the multiple quantities of a Product on a single Barcode Scan!
In the retail industry, Barcode has played a major role due to its efficient and reliable operation. It eliminates the manual method of entering Product details. Thus it’s been used widely.
Now let’s say you are running a POS Shop and using barcode device for scanning and adding the Products to Cart. By default, if you want to add multiple quantities of a Product then you have to scan that Product up to that times. This part is quite a time taking, hence to avoid this we have come up with a module “Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes”.
This module “Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes” allows you to add a bulk quantity of a Product on a single barcode scan. For that, you just need to define the Product quantities and it corresponding barcode at Odoo Backend. Accordingly, once you will scan that Product then the number of quantities defined for the barcode will be added to the POS Cart.
- It facilitates you to create a unique barcode that adds multiple quantities of a product to the Odoo POS cart with a single scan.
- Different unique barcodes can be added to the product and each code can be used to add a specific quantity of a product to be added to the Odoo POS cart.
- Different quantities of a product can be assigned a different barcode so they can be added directly to the cart. Say, one barcode for 6 units and another for 12 units of a product.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the pos_quantity_barcodes folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the settings menu and click on ‘Activate the Developer Mode’.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the pos_quantity_barcodes key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Firstly you need to define a unique barcode for the bulk quantity of a Product at Odoo backend-
Let’s say a Product “Bony Orange” and based on the quantities you have defined different unique barcodes-
Now once you will scan the Product barcode at POS Interface then the corresponding quantities related to it will be added to the Odoo POS Cart-
In this way, using our module “Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes” you can easily add the Product’s Quantities in bulk on a single scan and can manage your POS Shop smoothly.
Does the module fulfill your need?
Or do you have any doubts about the functionality of this module?
Just raise the ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Also, you can drop us a mail at email@example.com
We would be glad to assist you.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - v10 ,v11 & v12