Are you looking forward to speeding up the processing at your store?
These days, customers want fast service while making a purchase at any store. Therefore, if you run a store or a restaurant, then it is very crucial to have a quick process while placing orders.
To help you out from the relevant scenario, we have come up with the Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes Module module. Which facilitated the POS user to create a single barcode for multiple quantities of a product. A product with desired quantities can be added to the cart with a single scan of the created barcode.
Moreover, different quantities of a product can be assigned a different barcode so they can be added directly to the cart. Say, one barcode for 6 units and another for 12 units of a product.
1. The Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes allows you to create a unique barcode that adds multiple quantities of a product to the Odoo POS cart with a single scan.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Different unique barcodes can be added to the product and each code can be used to add a specific quantity of a product to be added to the Odoo POS cart.
3. Different quantities of a product can be assigned a different barcode so they can be added directly to the cart. Say, one barcode for 6 units and another for 12 units of a product.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Quantity Barcodes module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_quantity_barcodes”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_quantity_barcodes”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Now, navigate to the products.
3. Here, you can define the unique barcodes & specify the quantities of this product. This way whenever the POS user will scan the corresponding barcodes in the POS, the configured quantities will automatically be added in the cart.
4. Now, you can launch the POS session.
5. Since, here the two barcodes have been scanned, so the quantities of each barcode has been added in the cart accordingly.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-tickehttp://tickett/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10