POS Order Sync is a tool to synchronize orders between multiple sessions in Point of Sale. It creates a link between multiple sessions such that at one end seller can create a order quotation and send it to another seller. At the other end another seller can load that same order quotation to complete & validate that order. Order Sync in Odoo POS enables the the seller to eliminate inconvenience to its customers.
Order Sync in Odoo POS is a time saving module to prevent the chaos at the rush hour. This also helps to improve queue management along with better customer experience.
The following statistics show the need to implement Order Sync in Odoo POS for any contingencies.
“Customers are likely to abandon a queue after only 2 or 3 minutes if it’s not moving fast enough.”
“Half of the customers will purposely avoid a brand in the future if they had to wait longer than 5 minutes.”
- POS Order Sync facilitates to synchronise order/quotation between multiple sessions.
- A seller can create quotation for one active session and can load it in other sessions.
- It increases the efficiency and decreases the load from single session.
- Seller can download the quotation receipt while sending it to other sessions.
- No backend configuration required.
- It saves all the quotations created in backend.
- Seller can check status and history of all the quotations sent to another POS user.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_order_sync’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_order_sync‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Select the order/quotation from one active session to send it to the another session
- When a seller clicks on “Send Quotation button” a popup window will appear, he can select the desired active session in which the quotation needs to be transferred.
- Load all the quotations in the currently active session.
- Seller can filter quotation on the basis of amount, quote i.d and customer.
- A new order automatically added in the order lines.
- Seller can also check the history of all the quotations (as shown below)
- A popup will appear on the screen, where a seller can check the status of all quotations send by him.
BACKEND VIEW OF SAVED QUOTATIONS
- Both the active sessions, one where a quotation is created and the second in which quotation is loaded, is updated in the back end.
- User can add internal notes as well.
- Seller can cancel the order quotation when it is in the draft state.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8