POS Order Sync is a tool to synchronize orders between multiple sessions in Point of Sale. It creates a link between multiple sessions so that at one end seller can create order(quotation) and at other end seller loads that order and then validate it by making the payment.
- It synchronizes order/quotation between multiple session.
- A seller can create quotation for one active session and can load it to other sessions.
- It increases the efficiency and decreases the load from session
- Seller can download the quotation receipt while sending it to other sessions
- No backend configuration required
- Just install and use
- It saves all the quotations in backend
- Seller can check status and history of all the quotations send by him
WORKFLOW OF ODOO POS MULTI-SESSION
Step1-Select the order/quotation from one active session to send it to another session
Step2-When Seller clicks on “Send Quotation button” a popup window will appear, he can select the desired active session in which the quotation need to be transferred.
Step5 -A new order automatically added in the order lines
Step6-Seller can also check the history of all the quotations( as shown below)
Step7-A popup will appear on the screen, where a seller can check the status of all quotations send by him.
BACK END VIEW OF SAVED QUOTATION
In case of any further query feel free to raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop a mail at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading this blog!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 10.0