Receipts are the document that represents proof of a financial transaction.
Receipts serve as proof that a transaction occurred and record the terms of that transaction. This can preserve both the buyer and seller in the transaction. Similarly, while working with the POS, the seller provides a receipt to the customer. But what if the customer wants multiple receipts of the same order.
Now, improve the relationship with your customers to get more sales.
We have come up with the ‘Odoo POS Multiple Receipts’ module. This module facilitates the POS user to print multiple receipts of order in the POS Session. Moreover, it also displays the status of all additional printers, whether they are connected or disconnected to the particular POS session.
This module is extremely useful in the following scenarios:
1.If the POS user wants to print one receipt for the customer and another one for his purpose.
2.When a seller wants to print receipts from multiple printers located at different locations.
1. The Odoo POS multiple receipts module facilitates the POS user to print multiple receipts of order in the POS Session.
2. The cashier can print more than one receipt from the main printer
3. The first receipt will be the original receipt and other receipts will be duplicate receipts.
4. A cashier can add multiple printers located at a different location to print multiple receipts.
5. Moreover, the module displays the status of all additional printers (connected or disconnected) in the running POS session.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Multiple Receipts module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_multiple_receipts”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_multiple_receipts”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale.
2. Now, navigate to the settings of the POS session by clicking on the ellipsis.
3. Then scroll down under the ‘Connected Devices’ and enable the ‘Allow Multiple Receipt Printers/POSBOX’ checkbox to allow the multiple receipts in POS.
4. After enabling the checkbox. You can set the number of receipts original and duplicate you want to print from this printer.
You can add the printers to the duplicate receipts in the POS. Moreover, you can also create a new printer and add in the list.
5. While creating a new printer enter its name and write the ‘Short Code’ that will appear on the POS.
6. Now, you can launch the POS session.
7. All the connected printers are shown on the top right corner.
8. By clicking on the ‘Connection icon’ the list of all the additional printer will appear and you can check the status of each printer. Also, a POS User can reconnect the disconnected printers by clicking on the printer icon.
9. When all printers are disconnected to the Point of Sale then the printer icon will look like this.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9