Odoo POS Multi Shop provides convenience to the seller to manage his sales productively. This module enables the POS seller to configure multiple shops easily. By default, POS users can only see selected products but in different POS sessions. Hence, POS users can create multiple shops & only those products will be available in the associated POS shop.
For example, if a seller has 2 different shops, 1st for Shirts & 2nd for Jeans. Now, two different shops are created with the associated product list. These shops are assigned to the corresponding POS so only these products will be available in POS sessions that is selected in their respective shops.
This module also provides an option to show promotions and these promotional descriptions will be shown on the XML receipt(POSBOX). For example: If a seller wants to show ‘New Year Discount Offer’, then the seller can create a promotion for the New Year Discount Offer and this promotion will be shown in the XML receipt (POSBOX).
In this way, POS users can easily manage multiple shops using a Single Point Of Sale efficiently.
- This module allows the seller to create multiple shops/stores in POS.
- Seller can select the products for each shop and only these products will be visible in the corresponding POS Session.
- Shop image/logo will be visible in XML receipt (POSBOX).
- It also provides the option to add promotions and these promotional descriptions will be shown on the XML receipt (POSBOX).
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_shops’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_shops‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. To begin with, open your Odoo Backend and go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> POS Shop.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Now, click on the ‘Create’ button and create a POS Shop by filling in the details. Once done, click the save button. Further, here you can create one or more than one POS shops.
3. Also, you can add products to the POS shop from the ‘Products’ tab.
4. After that, go to ‘POS Shop Promotion.’ Click on the ‘Create’ button.
5. On the new page, fill in the title and Offer. Once done, click on the ‘Save’ button.
6. Next, go to POS session settings by clicking on the ‘three-dot> Settings.’
7. On the settings find ‘Select POS Shop’ under ‘POS Interface.’ Select the POS shop from the created POS shops.
8. After creating ‘POS Shop and POS Shop Promotion’ go to ‘Products’ and open any product.
9. On the product page, click the ‘Sales’ tab and select ‘Available in Shops (All or Specific)’ and if specific select the specific POS shop.
10. Once you configured every setting open the POS session. Here you will only see the Products which you have chosen for that particular store.
You can check the Manuals of other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9