If a seller has multiple shops/stores and wishes to manage his sales using Point Of Sale then it is not always convenient for him to have different Point Of Sales for different stores to manage them separately.
In order to deal with this major concern, we have come up with a module named Odoo POS Multi Shops that allow the user/seller to create and configure multiple shops.
A user then selects a shop that he wishes to be used in a particular POS session. Only those products that are available in the selected POS Shop will appear in the corresponding POS Session.
In this way, POS user can easily manage multiple shops using a single Point Of Sale efficiently.
- A seller can select a shop for each Point of Sale.
- Seller can also select the product for each shop
- The selected products will appear in the corresponding POS Session.
- The Shop image/logo will reflect on the XML receipt.
- It also provides the option to add promotions and these promotional descriptions will reflect on XML receipt(POSBox).
Back End Configuration of POS Shop
To create POS Shop, click on Point of Sale >POS Shop > Create Option and enter all the required details.
To create or select promotion, go to “Promotions” tab and click on “add an item” to add the promotional description.
This description will appear on the XML receipt(POSBox)
Selecting shop for Point of Sale
- Those Shops that need to be displayed in the Point of Sale screen must be added in that particular POS Session.
- For that goto-Point of Sale> Configuration (Select Point of Sale) >add the desired Shop.
Selecting shop for products
- Goto-Point of Sale>Product>Under Sales tab(Select the desired Shop to add).
- Now, this product is selected automatically in the product list of selected shop.
All products that were added in the POS shop from back end will reflect in that particular POS Session.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 9,10 & 11