Odoo POS Multi Shop provides convenience to the seller to manage his sales productively. This module enables the POS seller to configure multiple shops easily. By default, POS user can only see selected products but in different POS sessions. Hence, POS user can create multiple shops & only those products will be available in the associated POS shop.
For example, if a seller has 2 different shops, 1st for Shirts & 2nd for Jeans. Now, two different shops are created with the associated product list. These shops are assigned to the corresponding POS, so that only these products will be available in POS Session that are selected in respective shop.
This module also provides an options to show promotions and these promotional description will be shown on the XML receipt(POSBOX). For example: If a seller wants to show ‘New Year Discount Offer’, then seller can create promotion for New Year Discount Offer and this promotion will be shown in XML receipt (POSBOX).
In this way, POS user can easily manage multiple shops using a single Point Of Sale efficiently.
- This module allows the seller to create multiple shops/stores in POS.
- Seller can select the products for each shop and only these products will be visible in the corresponding POS Session.
- Shop image/logo will be visible in XML receipt (POSBOX).
- It also provides the option to add promotion and these promotional description will be shown on the XML receipt (POSBOX).
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_shops’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_shops‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database
- Selecting shop for Point of Sale
- The shop that is needed to be displayed in the POS must be added in that particular POS Session.
- For that go to-Point of Sale> Configuration (Select Point of Sale) >add the desired Shop.
- Selecting products for shops
- Go to – Point of Sale> Product> Under Sales tab (select the desired Shop to be add)
- Now, this product is selected automatically in the product list of selected shop.
- POS Session
- All those products that are added in the POS shop from back end are reflected in that particular POS Session.
- Promotions on receipts
- To create or select promotion, go to “Promotions” tab and click on “add an item” to add the promotional description.
- This description will appear on the XML receipt (POSBox)
You can check Manuals of other POS Modules
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9