Its a hassle for a customer to know the invoice number at ease or remember on his fingertips! Currently you have to download the PDF of invoice, print & then let your customers to know the invoice number. Now, you can use Odoo POS Invoice on receipt module to keep the record of invoice on the receipt as well. Moreover, it is economical for the seller to avoid printing an extra invoice. So using this module can let the invoice number to be visible on XML POS order receipt, which can also bring a key difference between an invoice & receipt of a POS order.
- Invoice Number is available in Receipt.
- It saves the time of the seller to print an extra invoice.
- The module enables to keep the record of invoice on the receipt as well.
- No need to print the invoice to know the Invoice Number.
- The invoice number will also be visible on XML Receipt.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_invoice_on_receipt’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_invoice_on_receipt.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database.
- Invoice On Receipt
- User can get the invoice on the receipt without even printing it separately when the POS order is validated.
- Saves the time of the seller at a greater extent. As he doesn’t need to give the invoice separately to their customers.
- Invoice On POS Ticket
- Customers can view Invoice number in POS receipt.
Check User Manuals of other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected] .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - V12