Are you looking forward to making your business process faster?
Whether you are managing a store or a restaurant, time plays a major role in the business. Since the customers look forward to being offered quick service while making a purchase. Well, this becomes your responsibility to have a fast service in your business.
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Clear Orderline & Cart module, which makes it faster & convenient to work with the POS shop. It facilitates the POS user to delete the POS cart orderline with a click instead of removing one product quantity at a time.
Moreover, the module also adds the feature to remove the complete cart at once with a ‘Delete’ button.
1. The Odoo POS clear order line & cart module provides enhanced Odoo POS cart management for the user.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. The cashier user can now remove a POS cart orderline with a single click.
3. The module also facilitates the user to clear out the entire cart at once with a click.
4. The admin can enable/disable the features from the backend.
5. The features can be managed separately for each Odoo POS Shop.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Clear Orderline & Cart module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_clear_cart”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_clear_cart”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Then navigate to the POS session’s settings by clicking on the ellipsis.
3. Now scroll down under the ‘POS Interface’. Here are several options to enable & disable as per the preferences.
- ‘Clear Cart Items’ enable this check box to remove the orderlines from the POS cart.
- ‘Clear Cart At Once’ enabling this checkbox you can clear the entire order at once.
- ‘Ask For Confirmation’ marking this checkbox true the POS user will get a confirmation pop-up to delete the entire POS order.
4. Now, you can launch the POS session.
5. Click the ‘Cross’ button to clear delete the complete orderline from the POS cart.
6. Pressing the ‘Delete’ button POS user can delete/remove the entire order at once.
7. This pop-up will ask for the confirmation of deleting the order from cart (If enabled from the back-end).
8. Click on the default ‘Cross’ button to remove one quantity at a time of the selected orderline.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13