No contact delivery services are methods of providing delivery to customers with as little human contact as possible. The purpose of no-touch delivery is to eliminate cross-contamination and safety purpose. Online platforms have begun an outreach program assuring their customers about the No Contact Delivery for their order. If your website is already running in Odoo then you can offer No Contact Delivery.
Odoo No Contact Delivery Module helps you to set the label and description for products regarding contactless delivery. Also, set the instructions in the cart level along with its label & description. You can draft multiple contactless instructions so that you can choose anyone. So that they can purchase the product with option No contact delivery at their end.
- No contact delivery available in Odoo Website
- Set the label and description for products regarding contactless delivery
- Also, set the instructions in cart level along with its label & description
- You can enable/disable contactless delivery anytime
- The instruction field is Multilingual
- You can draft multiple contactless instructions so that you can choose anyone
- Customers can enable or disable Contactless Delivery for themselves
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘no_contact_delivery’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘no_contact_delivery‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the General Settings to Configure No Contact Delivery
2) Here Under Sale Setting, You can set the label and description for products to be displayed on the website.
3) Here,you can also set instructions in cart level along with the images to be shown on the cart.
Odoo Company ? Read More
4) On the shop page, Customers can check that there is no contact Delivery Available
5) The Contactless Delivery Instruction are Shown in the Cart Page for the customer.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - V11, V12, V13, V14
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.1