Branching out in different parts, yet the root is the same and intact!! Yes, growing your business by establishing multiple branches is a dream come true. Along with that, it’s also important to keep them associated with a single platform. Managing the multiple branches for a website is mandatory for smooth business management. So Odoo Multi Branch Website Module lets you make a move to associate the unique branches to each of your Odoo websites.
The module basically allows you to feature your branch address on your Odoo website. You just have to place a snippet on the desired location on the website and save all the necessary information for the convenience of your customers. It adds transparency to your business that creates a good impression on your clients/customers. Also, it makes you stand out from other competitors in your business.
- The Multi Branch Website Module lets you manage multiple branches in Odoo.
- You can create as many branches as you want on your Odoo website.
- The module enables you to fill out the required details to create branches.
- You can set multi branches for the users and then assign one or more branches to the user.
- The module allows you to assign branches to the customers too.
- Admin can link the branch with the website from the configuration.
- A snippet is added to the website frontend to show the branches.
- Customers can see the list of all the branches associated with the company.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo website app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Here, set the branch to which the website belongs to and click on the ‘Save‘ button.
- After that, visit the frontend of the website. Here, click on the ‘Edit‘ button.
- Here, you can drag the snippet wherever you want to place the branch details and save the information.
- Hence, your multi-branch details will be added on your Odoo website. You will be able to see them on the front-end of your website.
- Therefore, you will be able to showcase the details of your multiple branches on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0