Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of the Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Branch Base works; kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Multi Branch Base.
Now easily manage your manufacturing orders branch-wise!! Opening multiple branches is definitely a step forward towards success. However, it gives you the duty to manage all the purchase orders and invoices accordingly. Associating these manufacturing orders with multiple branches avoids confusion and lets you manage your documents effortlessly. So, if you are a multi-branch owner, then Odoo Multi-Branch Manufacturing Module will help you out to manage the purchase order of the businesses as per the branch they belong to.
The Odoo Multi Branch Manufacturing Module gives you a feature to separately manage the manufacturing of products as per the dedicated branch of your website. Other than manufacturing orders, you can even assign branches to the warehouses separeatley. The modue also tracks unbuild and scrap orders for different branches of your Odoo website. Also, this type of centralized solution helps you with the proper management of all the documents.
- The Odoo Multi Branch Manufacturing Module allows you to manage the manufacturing orders of multiple branches in Odoo.
- All the manufacturing order-related data is differentiated for the branch that is associated with the order.
- You can uniquely manage the Manufacturing order for each branch of the company in Odoo.
- The Bill of Material of Manufacturing order is also differentiated on the basis of branches.
- You can manage both kit types as well as manufacture this product type uniquely for each branch using Odoo BOM.
- The module allows you to link data to the multiple branches in Odoo and avoid confusion.
- Data like scrap orders, unbuild orders, work orders, and bills of materials, can also be linked to the particular branch accordingly.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘manufacture_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘manufacture_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Manufacturing app from the backend. Follow the path Operations>>Manufacturing Orders>>Create.
- Enter all the details for creating a manufacturing order. Enter the Product Name, Quantity to produce, bill of material, deadline, branch name, etc, and save the information.
- As soon as you will save it, you can see the manufacturing order, you will be able to see the order as shown below
- You can also see the branch name on the Work Order itself as shown below. Once you click on the ‘Work Orders‘ option to see the Branch Name.
- After clicking in the work orders option, you can see the branch name as shown below.
- Now, follow the path Orders>> Unbuild Orders>>Create.
- Enter the product name, manufacturing order, quantity, Branch name, etc. and save the information.
- Now, follow the path Operations>> Scrap Orders>>Create.
- Create a Scrap order by entering all the necessary details and select the Branch Name too.
- Now, follow the path Master Data>> Bills Of Materials.
- After that, create Bills of Materials order. You will be able to see the Branch name on that too.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate each and every manufacturing order of a product to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0