Now easily manage your customer relationship branch-wise!! The decent growth in business by establishing multiple branches is a dream come true. However, it gives you the duty to manage all the branches properly. So, it is better to distinguish the branches of your business for managing customer relationships too. Keeping in mind, we have created Odoo Multi Branch in the CRM module that associates Multiple Branches to Odoo CRM and boosts the sales.
With the help of this module, you can segregate your customers as per your branches and lets you build a strong relationship with your customers. You can manage CRM properly which will increase the chances of customers to shop from you again. Moreover, you can appreciate each and every customer properly that will encourage them to refer your website to their friends and family thus, making you stand out from other competitors in your business.
- The Odoo Multi Branch in CRM Module segregates the sales team on the basis of branches that result in better customer relationship management.
- You can select the branch of a sales team while creating a new one or can also edit it whenever you want.
- The module segregates your customers as per your branches in Odoo and lets you build a strong relationship with your customers.
- The module helps you to maintain the smoothest relationship with the clients and manage the data accordingly.
- The pipeline of the sales team is also managed on the basis of their branches.
- Along with the leads, you can also manage opportunities on the basis of the branches in Odoo.
- Moreover, branch wise reports of the leads and opportunities are also maintained in Odoo backend.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘crm_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘crm_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo CRM app from the backend and click on Create Button.
- As soon as you will create a pipeline, open it and you will be able to see the Branch mentioned as shown below.
- Now, follow the path Configuration>>Sales Teams. Here, open any of the teams to see the branch mentioned in it.
- Follow the path Reporting>> Pipeline and here you can view the report analysis according to the branch.
- Now visit the Configuration>>Settings. Here, enable the Lead option under CRM tab. This will add a lead tab on the bar as shown below and you will be able to create leads too.
- Click on the Leads tab to create a new lead. You can see the branch option available here too.
- Now follow the path Reporting>>Leads to view the reporting analysis of leads as per the branch.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate your CRM to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice
- Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0