Send Mass Invoice Mail to the Customers!
Sending invoices to the customers one-by-one through E-mail becomes a hectic task for the user. Sending E-mail to multiple customers requires a lot of effort from the user. To reduce such efforts we have a module named ‘Odoo Mass Invoice: Send By Mail’.
Odoo Mass Invoice: Send By Mail module allows you to send the invoices through E-mail to multiple customers at one time in just a single click. Our modules also provide the flexibility of selecting the template before sending the invoice so that the user can give a personal touch to the invoices being sent. The user also get the confirmation notification after sending the mail
- You can Send invoice mail in bulk.
- You can see the Confirmation message before sending invoices.
- Odoo Mass Invoice: Send by Mail gives you the flexibility to select a template before sending invoices.
- Users can send an e-mail of single as well as multiple invoices.
- The customer will receive an email directly inside his/her mailbox with attachment.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘mass_invoice_mail’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘mass_invoice_mail’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo instance and go to the invoicing module.
- User can select multiple invoices and go to the action tab; then click on Send Mass E-mail.
- Users can select the template before sending the invoice to give a personal touch to the invoices being sent.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button for final confirmation to send the mail to the customers.
- Click on the ‘Close’ button after getting the confirmation of mails sent successfully.
- Users can send mail to the individual customer by opening the invoice; click on the action tab and go to send mass mail.
- Notification appears on the screen after sending the mail successfully.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9