Customize email templates and send pre-designed emails with Odoo Drip Mass Mailing!
Informing customers about any latest offer or event can help you increase traffic on your Odoo website. This enables you to attract new customers while retaining your old ones.
Targeted audience combined with precise timing is what makes Drip mailing highly effective and a perfect approach over simple mass mailing.
Odoo Drip Mass Mailing module lets you send pre-designed emails to your customers at predetermined times so you can entice their interest in your website. Use them for lead generation, customer retention, or as a sales tool for your business.
Design various mail templates and set the timers so they reach out to your prospects at the exact time which you want. Nurture them into possible leads and then faithful customers. Or, retain your existing customers to keep those bills rollings.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Odoo Drip Mass Mailing Module helps in sending marketing information to prospects repeatedly over long periods of time.
- It mainly nurtures prospects or leads through the marketing funnel.
- Enable/disable drip mass mailing of the mailing list.
- Set drip mass mailing start and end date on the mailing list.
- It enables you to manage outgoing mail servers based on the mailing list.
- The module lets you manage drip email templates.
- You can customize and manage drip templates on the mailing list.
- View the Display Drip mailing history in the mailing list as well as in contact.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘drip_mass_mailing’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘drip_mass_mailing’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Email Marketing’.
- Now, go to the Mailing List Contacts under the Mailing Lists and click on the create button to create contacts.
- On the contact form, fill in the Name and Email Address of the person. Fill in other details and click Save.
- To create Mailing Lists go to the Mailing Lists under the Mailing Lists and click on the create button.
- Choose the Name of the mailing list. Then, tick on ‘Enable Drip Mass mailing Feature’ to activate drip mass mailing. A new menu would pop up at the bottom.
- Add the Start and End date of Drip Mass mailing campaign and outgoing mail server in the form.
- Here, fill the Details in the fields- Name (custom name of the mail like Summer Sale Offer Mail) and select the drip template from the prepared templates.
- Click Recipients tab to add the mails receivers.
- Next, you would need to create drip templates to reach out to your audience. Click on the submenu- ‘Drip Templates’. Then click on Create.
- Here, enter the appropriate Name/Title of the template. Say, ‘Welcome mail template’ for new subscribers.
- Enter the Subject and Body of the mail. You can also attach files(if any) to the mail. Fill other details and click Save.
- Create Mass Mailing add Subject, List, Mail Body then click on the send Button.
- Confirmation Pop-up on the screen.
- Now, the mail would be picked up by the Cron automatically as per the after days set in the templates and sent to the recipients.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10