Keep Track of all the Correspondences with Odoo Email CC and BCC!
Email is the preferred mode of communication in business, both internally and externally. It’s simple, straightforward, secure, and takes place in real time.
Adding CC to the mail means including Other interested parties in the loop as a CC so they can have their own copy of the email and the CCing members can check all the recipients in the mail.
Adding BCC to the mail, Suppose when you’re having problems with an employee. When sending them an email, you can BCC your supervisor or HR in the email so that they get a copy of your correspondence. In this case, the other team members will receive it, but your fellow employee will not see that other parties have been included in the correspondence.
Odoo Email CC and BCC module allow you to send emails to multiple partners in CC and multiple partners in BCC through Email. Users can select partners for CC, BCC and also make BCC or CC visible in emails. This helps you to keep the track of all the correspondences happening in your organization.
Odoo Email CC and BCC Module lets you to include any email address and not just partners in Cc and Bcc field while composing mails in Odoo. It adds a CC and Bcc field to enter the desired single or multiple email addresses and send the mail. Alternatively, The user can set default email addresses for Cc and Bcc to appear automatically in the mails. Moreover, it also provides the user with a ‘Reply To’ field to enter the email address of correspondent if the recipient needs to reply to the sender.
- Odoo Email CC and BCC allows the user to keep track of all the correspondences in the Odoo.
- The user can keep any desired email address in Cc and Bcc field in Odoo. in addition to the partners.
- The user can also add a ‘Reply-To’ field to enter a custom email address of the correspondent for the recipient’s use.
- A default email address can be set to Cc and Bcc field which would then appear automatically in the respective field while composing mails in Odoo.
- Similarly, a default email address can be added to Reply-To field to be used automatically in the mails.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_email_cc_bcc’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_email_cc_bcc’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo Instance and go to the Settings.
- Go to the Companies Under Users & Companies tab.
- Select Your company and Compose Mail Settings.
- Tick the checkbox next to Display Cc (Emails); Display Bcc (Emails); Display Reply-To. Add Default Cc (Emails); Default Bcc (Emails) and Default Reply-To.
- Go to the Sales Module.
- Click on Send By Email Button and send quotations through Email.
- Cc (Partners) and Bcc (Partners) fields.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11