Efficient email tracking with Odoo Email CC and BCC!
Email is one of the most preferred and efficient ways of communication and keeping records officially or unofficially. Further, emails offer benefits like security, simplicity, and they take place in real-time.
CC includes all the interested parties’ emails, so they receive a copy of the mail. On the contrary, BCC correspondents are those whose identity you don’t reveal as the correspondent can’t view their details.
Odoo Email CC and BCC enable you to send emails to multiple partners in CC and BCC. Moreover, the module lets you track all the correspondence mailing occurring in the organization.
Further, the module Odoo Email CC and BCC allows you to add your email address and just partners in CC and BCC.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Also, you can add default CC and BCC email addresses to appear automatically in the emails. And it has a ‘Reply To’ field too, which enables you to enter the correspondent’s email address if the recipient needs to reply.
- The module allows the user to keep track of all correspondences in Odoo.
- The admin can keep desired email addresses in CC and BCC fields in Odoo along with partners.
- You can also add a ‘Reply To’ field to enter a custom email address of the correspondent for the recipients’ use.
- Set default CC and BCC email addresses, which will appear automatically in the respective field, while composing mails in Odoo.
- Similarly, a default email address can be added to the ‘Reply-To’ field to be used automatically in the emails.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_email_cc_bcc.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_email_cc_bcc.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and go to the ‘Settings’ from the ellipses menu.
2. Now, follow the path ‘User &Companies> Companies.’
3. Select Your company and Compose Mail Settings.
4. Tick the checkbox next to Display CC(Emails), Display BCC (Emails), and Display Reply-To option. Also, add the default CC (Emails), Default BCC (Emails), and Default Reply-To.
5. Click the ellipses icon and open the Sales section.
6. Click on Send By Email Button and send quotations through Email.
7. In the email template, you can view the CC (Partners) and BCC (Partners) fields.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Dynamic Bank Cheque Print
- Product Advance Barcode Labels
- Odoo Product Custom Options
- Odoo Project Task Start Stop
- Advance Stock Inventory Import
- Odoo Redis Session Store
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13
Leave a Comment