Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Collection Page only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Collection Page works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Collection Page.
Gone are the days when customers have to search for a new collection of products by visiting different product pages. Yes, now you can create collection pages for your seller’s products and showcase them in front of your customers. Odoo Marketplace Seller Collection Page lets you and your sellers make a collection of products and publish it on the Marketplace.
Now, offer a tremendous collection of products on Marketplace!!
With the help of this module, sellers can present their newly launched products together by creating a collection page on the website. This will make convenirnt for your customers to view all the latest products at the same place. Also, it will help customwers to go through the products in a single phase that will compel them to go for instant purchase. In result, it will increase the sales on your Marketplace too.
- The Odoo Marketplace Seller Collection Page allows you and sellers both to create collection pages for more sales.
- You can add any product of your sellers in the collections on the marketplace.
- Sellers can add only their own products to the collections.
- You and sellers can Publish/Unpublish collection pages and display them on the website according to requirement.
- The module lets you manage the SEO for each collection page efficiently.
- You and seller both can make collection groups by adding collection pages into it.
- Collection groups can be displayed on the website in Single Carousel or Multi Carousel form.
- You can manage seller-wise whether to allow the seller to make collections or not.
- All the collections of a particular seller can be seen under Collection Tab in Seller Profile on the website.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_collection_page’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_collection_page’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend and follow the +>>Settings.
- Here, under the Product Terms tab, enable the field Allow seller collection to make your seller manage his collection group and collection page.
- You can also manage to enable/disable seller collection setting seller wise from his respective profile by following the path Sellers/Vendors>> Sellers.
- Now follow the path +>>Collection Page to create a collection page and assign it to a particular seller of your Marketplace.
- You will be able to see the list of Collection pages for your sellers. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new collection page.
- Here, enter all the details asked and assign the seller for whom you want to create the collection page, and move down to set parameters.
- Now, Parameters can be set accordingly which means either product will be added manually or fetched automatically based on some conditions.
- You can also update SEO Meta information. Where admin will fill the Meta title and Meta description and will generate a unique URL for the collection page.
- Now follow the path +>>Collection Groups. Here you will be able to see a list of groups of your sellers along with seller collection records.
- After that, create a new seller collection group. You can publish/unpublish seller collection group and can add collection pages to a group and assign it to a particular seller.
- A seller can create his collection page from Seller Dashboard>>Collections>>>Collection page>>Create. From the collection page menu, a seller can edit all his collection pages.
- Let us now create a new seller collection page. Firstly seller will set the title of the respective collection page. A seller can define how the page will be displayed on the website whether only the collection banner is to be displayed or only the collection product will be displayed. Also, a seller can determine whether he wants to display an information block inside a banner or not and later set the banner for the collection page.
- Seller if chooses Automatically select products based on conditions he will get further two options first that All condition selected should match with products, secondly, Any condition which means if any of the mentioned conditions is fulfilled then the product will be automatically fetched. Therefore, the seller will click on the refresh the product list the list will be automatically updated according to defined conditions.
- Now it’s time to update SEO Meta information. Where seller will fill the Meta title and Meta description and from here seller will generate a unique URL for his collection page.
- It’s time to manage seller collection groups. Follow the path +>>Collection Groups. A seller can see all his created seller collection groups from this page under the menu Collection groups.
- As a result, define its name and set its display type on the website whether it will be a Single collection carousel or multi-collection carousel. And add the collection page to a collection group.
- The collection menu views on the website corresponding to each collection.
- As a result, this shows different views of collection page published on the website.
- After that, view of Collection Tab on Seller profile containing all the published collection pages/groups of this seller.
- Therefore, you will be able to make your sellers create collection page for their products.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0
Leave a Comment