Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Getting appreciation from you is a dream come true for any seller of your marketplace!! It lets to boost up the morale of sellers and also lets you attract a huge no. of audience towards your Marketplace. Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges does the same job for you. The module lets you add different badges for different sellers of your Marketplace.
These badges are displayed on the website and on the seller’s profile too. The customers can view the badges that enhances the reputation of sellers in their eyes that results in sale increment automatically. These attractive badges is a perfect marketing strategy in gaining adeqaute profits. In addition, these badges compels sellers to come up with some amazing discounts in order to win them that in the end is a win-win situation for you.
- The Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges Module allows you to add and create badges.
- You can create and add attractive badges to different sellers.
- The multiple badges can be assigned to different sellers.
- Customers can see badges on the seller’s profile page and product page.
- You can publish or unpublish any badge at any time.
- The module allows you to show/hide badges seller wise as well.
- You can manage the seller’s badge from the seller’s profile as well.
- The module even allows you to do editing of badges like the description of badge or name etc.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_badges’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_badges’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, login as admin and and follow the path +>>Settings.
- Here, under the Website tab, enable the marketplace seller badge option to display seller badges on the website.
- Now follow the path Seller Badges>>Badges.
- After that, you will be able to see the list of all the badges created. By clicking on the create button you can create badges and can assign them to desired sellers.
- While creating the badge, you can define badge name, description of the badge, image, and can select sellers from the list of sellers to whom admin wants to assign the particular badge. Please make sure to publish the badge to implement it.
- Click on the ‘Add a line‘ button to add sellers for whom you want to assign badges.
- You can directly assign badges to a particular seller by visiting his profile. By clicking on Seller Dashboard>> Sellers>> Profile, visit the Badges tab to view the badges allotted by you.
- Now, log in as a seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard from the backend. Follow the path Sellers/Vendors>>My Profile to check all the assigned badges under the Badges tab.
- On the website view, the corresponding seller’s badges will be visible on his profile page and his corresponding product pages.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0