Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges: Allow admin to add different badges for different sellers. Badges will be displayed on Website so that the buyers can see the reputation of that seller.
NOTE: This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Admin can add create badges.
- Admin can add badges to different sellers.
- Multiple badges can be assigned to the seller.
- Buyer can see badges at seller’s profile page and product page.
- Admin can publish or unpublish any badge at any time.
- The admin can show/hide badges seller wise as well.
- Admin can manage the seller’s badge from seller profile as well.
- Admin can do editing of badges like the description of badge or name etc.
After buying Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy `marketplace_seller_badges` module folder into your Odoo addons. Now enable developers mode on your Odoo
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow.
Now, under Badges menu> by clicking on create button admin can create badges and can assign it to desired sellers.
While creating the badge, you can define badge name, description of the badge, image and can select sellers from the list of sellers to whom admin want to assign the particular badge. Please make sure to publish the badge to implement it.
Admin can directly assign badges to particular seller by visiting his profile. By clicking on seller dashboard menu> seller menu> under marketplace settings & details portion visit Badges tab and click on create.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 8, 9, 10