Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Product Pack only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Product Pack works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Product Pack.
Selling related products in combination is considered to be one of the best practices to increase product sales. Product packs can be published with all the related products available on the Marketplace. As the seller sells a product pack at a discounted price, this might influence the sales of the products. To make this happen, Odoo Marketplace Product Pack can be used to create products in the pack within the marketplace.
Boost up your sale on the Marketplace and fill your wallets more than usual!!
Selling products in a pack can be a great marketing tool to increase your bottom line and keeping your regular customers committed to your brand. Also, it lets your sellers sell their old products and increase your revenues. Customers can also satisfy their multiple needs as product packs provide all the things at once and let you increase your revenues.
- The Odoo Marketplace Product Pack Module allows you and your sellers both to create products in the pack within the Odoo marketplace.
- You and sellers both can combine two or more products to create a pack in the Marketplace.
- Sellers can add only their own products to create a pack.
- You can create a pack of any seller’s product related to the marketplace.
- The module provides a separate menu for creating packs in the backend.
- Only approved product packs by you are displayed in the store.
- The Pack once created will act similarly to other products in the marketplace.
- The module manages the stock of the product packaging too.
- The pack of products are displayed on the website in a similar way to other products.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_product_pack’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_product_pack’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, login as seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend and follow the path Products>>Product pack.
- Now, you will be able to see the list of the seller’s created pack of products. Create a new pack of products.
- The seller has the right to decide the selling price of their product packs. A seller can add his products in a pack from a newly introduced tab pack products.
- A seller can add only his approved products in the pack products, also this module allows the seller to set the quantity of the products to be added in the pack.
- After all the details filled seller has to send the product pack for approval by clicking on Request To Approve.
- After the request for approval is sent to the admin the status of the product pack will change from draft to pending.
- The seller can publish his created product pack by a simple click on unpublished on the Marketplace to turn it on and publish the product pack on the website.
- Now login as admin and follow the path Seller Dashboard>>Product>>Product pack.
- Create a pack of products for your seller as shown below. Select the seller for whom you want to create a product pack.
- Also, you have the right to approve or reject the seller’s product pack.
- Once you approve the seller’s product pack, the status will automatically change to Approved.
- Since you can also create a pack of products for the marketplace, you have to assign the pack to the respective seller.
- You can add any product of the marketplace in the pack and can also set the quantity by clicking on the “Add Line” option. Later on, you can decide whether to publish or unpublish the product pack on the website.
- Visit the Odoo website’s front-end. Under the Shop tab, the product pack will appear like this on the website as shown below. Select the product you wish to buy.
- Therefore, to check the bundle details, the customer needs to click on the Pack Details icon. Amount saved is also visible on the website.
- On clicking bundle details a pop-up window will appear showing the products inside a pack with their unit price and quantity.
- Click on Add to Cart and move towards the checkout process for final purchase.
- Therefore, you will be able to provide the pack of products to your valuable customers without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.1