Bundle the Products with Odoo Website Product Pack!
Bundling the products helps you in various ways as it helps you to increase your sales and revenue, managing inventory, etc. If the customer wants to buy one or more products, or multiple quantities of the single product at a time then it will become a hectic task to add the product one by one. If there are packs created for the products then it will reduce customer efforts and provide them better customer experience. Keeping all this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Product Pack’.
Odoo Website Product Pack allows the seller to create a product pack of related products at a special price. Odoo Website Product Pack allows you to set the price for the product packaging as per your wish. A small discount on the product packaging can let your customers buy the whole pack together. It helps your sellers to boost their sales as they can sell multiple products together as customers can see the benefit clearly. The module offers flexibility to your sellers to manage the packs completely as they want.
- Website Product pack allows to create Bundles of products for website.
- Product pack can be differentiated amongst all the products using a ribbon tag.
- Separate display of all the products available in a product pack.
- Published products of product pack acts as a link to the actual products.
- Product pack is created and published similarly to a product.
- Display of amount saved on purchase of product pack as compared to buying them individually.
- In sales order, for picking you have an option to add product pack, products of the product pack or both.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_pack’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_product_pack’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Sales’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Product Pack’ Under the ‘Products’ menu. Click on the Create button to create a new product pack.
- Add the Product Name, Product Image, Tick the checkbox next to Is Product Pack. Select the type of Pack Stock Management under the Pack Products tab, add products in a pack with quantity by clicking on Add a line.
- Under the General Information; select Product Type, Product Category, Sales Price of the Product and other necessary information, and then Save the Product.
- Click on Variants tab, You cannot create variants of the Pack.
- Highlighted are all the features of the Product Packs.
- Now, go the Orders under the Orders menu, click on the Create button to create a new sales order.
- Add Customer, Invoice Address, Delivery Address. Click on Add pack button if you want to add Product pack in the order.
- Bundle the Product, add Quantiti of the product and then Click on Add Pack button.
- You can also Filter the Product pack by choosing the filter Is a Pack.
Website Frontend View
- Now, move to the Website Shop Page. Here, you see Product Packs.
- Select the Product Packs, Add the product to the cart by click on the Add to Cart button. You can also check the pack details by simply clicking on the Pack Details button.
- Here, are the details of the Product in Pack with Unit price and Quantity.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8