Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Membership only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Membership programs draw recurring profits!! The seller subscription model on your Odoo Marketplace is important to control the seller activities, therefore, maintaining the decorum of your Marketplace. It also lets you make additional revenues other than product sales. So, to make this happen, Odoo Marketplace Membership is the perfect solution for your website. It restricts product creation for any seller based on the plan purchased by the corresponding seller.
The module keeps in check that the seller needs to purchase a membership to sell products on the Marketplace website. You can earn recurring subscription fees and also set limits for your sellers as per your wish. The memership type determines the level of restriction applied by you to create and publish products on your Marketplace website.
- The Odoo Marketplace Membership Module offers a subscription-based seller membership structure for your Odoo.
- The sellers are needed to buy marketplace seller membership to create products on your Marketplace website.
- The membership type determines the number of products a seller can create in Odoo.
- You can create different types of membership plans to suit you and your sellers.
- A free membership option is also available for the seller.
- You can set the seller membership validity in days, weeks, months, or years.
- The module even allows you to set the price and number of products allowed in each marketplace membership plan.
- You can create and publish Seller membership plans on your Odoo marketplace.
- The seller can purchase the desired membership plan from the website.
- You can create different seller membership plan types for different sellers.
- The module enables you to provide special privileges with different Membership types.
- You can limit the number of Products allowed With Membership plans.
- The seller needs to upgrade the membership to create more products above the current membership limit.
- The seller can see the same in his profile in Odoo.
- You can also see the membership details of a seller in his profile. The details include membership type, products allowed, etc.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_membership’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_membership’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo seller dashboard app and follow the path +>>Configuration>>Settings.
- After that, under the ‘Product Terms’ option, define the product limit for a free membership.
- By default module functioning every seller will be registered as a free membership seller. It helps to manage product creation limits from both settings and from the seller profile.
- Login as admin and visit the Odoo seller Dashboard app backend, and follow the path Seller’s Membership>> Membership Plan.
- Here, you will see the list of the membership plans created by you. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new membership.
- Enter the Name, duration, membership fee, description, etc. and save the information.
- After that, follow the path Marketplace Membership>> Seller’s Membership.
- Here, you will see the list of sellers who have taken the membership on your marketplace website.
- Now, follow the path Sellers>>Sellers.
- After that, select the sellers for whom you want to update the membership details.
- By clicking on the Cancel marketplace membership button, you can cancel the membership plan of the seller.
- The seller can also check their memberships at the backend by following the path Seller Dashboard>> Sellers>> My profile.
- Login as seller, and visit the frontend of the Marketplace. Therefore, at the bottom left of the webpage, you will see the Seller Membership option.
- As a result, you can see the list of membership plans. Click on the ‘Buy Now‘ button and avail a suitable membership.
- Therefore, you will be able to provide membership packages on your website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0