Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager only. To know how the base module: Odoo Booking & Reservation Management & Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Booking & Reservation Management & Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
An effective management system ensures the proper functioning of your business!! It embarks a great impression on your potential customers. Therefore, reduce long queues, staff loaded offices, and mismanagement to save your customer’s precious time via Odoo Marketplace Booking & Reservation Management Module. It allows your customers to book appointments and reservations using your Marketplace website.
With this module, you can create a product type as ‘Booking Product’ from the backend for any product or service be it a movie or a reservation at a hotel, etc. It allows your customers to book an appointment in advance directly from the website’s frontend and save their precious time. These time-based services promise a great likelihood of your Marketplace. You can also eliminate the need to mark appointments manually that makes it more convenient for you.
- The Odoo Marketplace Booking & Reservation Management Module allows the customers to book appointments and reservations using the Odoo website.
- You and sellers, both can now create products- ‘Available For booking’ which allows the customers to book reservations and appointments on the Odoo marketplace.
- A start and end date are added while creating the product to display the validity interlude of the event or reservations.
- Time slots can be added as per the availability for the customers to book their slots on the Odoo marketplace.
- Moreover, the maximum limit for the number of bookings/reservations from one account can be set in the Odoo backend.
- You can approve or reject the Booking product requests in the Odoo backend.
- Once approved, the booking type products are displayed in the Odoo marketplace.
- The customers can choose the available date, time-slots, and the number of bookings as per his choice and place the order to confirm his booking/reservation.
- Once the order is processed from the Odoo backend by the admin or seller, the booking is confirmed for the customer.
- The booking product can only be added once to the cart. The customer cannot add the product twice to the same order.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_booking_system’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_booking_system’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app backend.
- Follow the path +>> Booking & Reservation>> Plans>> Non Approved.
- Create various plans for your bookings say the premium plan, supersaver silver, platinum plan, etc.
- Enter the name of the plan and write the description or details about it. You can create as many plans as you want as per the requirement.
- You can approve them as per your wish. The approved plans are saved in another tab. To view them follow the path +>> Booking & Reservation>> Plans>>Approved. You will see them as shown below.
- Now, to create available time slots, follow the path +>> Booking & Reservation>> Time Slots>> Non Approved.
- Here, you will see the list of all the time slots created. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new time slot.
- Here, enter the Start Time and End Time for time slots. Slots can be used to manage appointments, movie timings, etc.
- You can approve them as per your wish. The approved plans are saved in another tab. To view them follow the path +>> Booking & Reservation>> Time Slots >>Approved. You will see them as shown below.
Creating A Booking Product
- Now, click on Products >> Create a new product.
- Fill in the name of the product- say concert name, movie name, etc, and other details.
- Here, you can see a new product type- ‘Available For Booking’. Tick the checkbox to allow the customer to book an appointment for this product or service on the Odoo website.
- Once selected, a new tab will appear on the product form- ‘Booking&reservation’. Click on the tab to enter the details.
- Now, select the Start Date and End Date for your booking product. These may mark the duration of any event.
- You can also limit the number of bookings per order. Enter the number next to the Max Booking Quantity’.
- Then, click on the ‘Add An Item’ tab under Configure Day Slots.
- Here, choose the day as per your dates. After that, select the status for booking as open or closed. Click save to create a booking product.
- As the sellers can also create new plans and time slots, log in as seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app backend.
- Under the Booking & Reservations tab, the seller can create new plans and time slots as shown above.
- Create a time slot from the backend. Once, it is created, the seller has to request you to approve the time slot as shown below.
- After that, the seller can also create Plans. Once the plan is created, the seller has to again request you to approve it to showcase it on the website’s frontend.
- Also, the seller can also see the approved plans and time slots in a different tab as shown above in the admin view.
- Go to the Odoo website. Click on Shop.
- Find and open the booking product and click on the ‘Book Now’ tab.
- On the pop that appears, select the available date and time slot.
- Then choose the plan and enter the number of slots you wish to book.
- Click on Book Now. Proceed with the checkout and place the order.
- Therefore, your customers will be able to book or reserve serviceable products easily.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0