Save Your Product from Dissimulation With Odoo Image Watermarker!
Watermarking of Image is text or logos embedded over a digital image. The image or text of the watermark shows the image’s ownership or copyright. Without permission or claiming ownership of the original, it makes it hard for anyone to use the image. It’s usually in the corner of the frame, but it can be anywhere in the photo. Watermarking preserves intellectual digital property. It helps to prove an image’s origin and to prevent unauthorized copies or distribution. It prevents unauthorized usage or attempts. All this is now Possible with ‘Odoo Image Watermarker’.
‘Odoo Image Watermarker’ allows you to set Image Watermark in both ‘Logo’ and ‘Text’ form. You can manage product wise watermark as well as you can also assign watermark image and text on multiple products at a time. You can also set watermark Orientation i.e., Horizontal or Vertical as per the requirement. The Odoo Image Watermaker module will help you secure your product from theft and protect your content from piracy. An effective Watermarker can also assist you to advertise your work on a wide level.
- Odoo image watermarker allows you to set multiple watermark images and text.
- You can assign watermark images and text on multiple products.
- You can also manage product-wise watermark images and text also.
- It also allows you to set watermark orientation (vertical, horizontal).
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store; you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘image_watermarker’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-On path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Finally, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then search ‘image_watermarker’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on the ‘Install’ button in order to install the module.
- Firstly; login to the Odoo Instance and then, navigate to the ‘Website’ module.
- Go to the ‘Configuration’ of the module and then select Watermarker; (configuration-> watermarker).
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to create the image watermarker.
- Watermark may be either in the text form or in the image form as per the requirement; add the products to be watermarked; and if you want to watermark in the image form then add an image of the watermark as well set margin, fraction ratio, positioning, and then ‘Save’.
- Go to the ‘Product Variants’ under the ‘Products’ tab to check the watermarked products (Products-> Product variants).
- You can check all the Watermarked Products at Website Shop page.
- You can also Check individual product and the type of Watermerker use in the Product.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11