Making Things Easier With Odoo Employee Work Handover Process!
Work Handover Process is created by staff members who are about to leave their positions; either temporarily or permanently, to assist their successor to carry out their duties. Work handover plays a vital role for perfect business work, whether it’s long leave or the resignation of an employee. Handing over the work until the employee takes leave or resigns helps to handle the work process effectively without any impediment.
There are different measures for the process of resignation, and it is very tedious to pursue such a process with the hard copy of the documents. It may lead to the loss of documents and manually sending documents to each committed individual is also hectic. You can manage employee resignation or leave in Odoo easily with ‘Odoo Employee Work Handover Process’.
Odoo Employee Work Handover Process allows your HR to create a form when the employee gives his/her resignation or applies for leave. The form contains the name of the employee, the designation, the relieving date. Once HR has added the employee’s name and his/her day of relieving/leave, HR can send the form to the employee. The employee receives the form from HR on which he/she can add the roles and responsibilities for the work handover. Once the handover obligations are accepted by the responsible person, then the user may accept the request. After all the approval process, the final call is from the HR department; thus, for whatever reason, they can mark it done or can reject it.
- HR executives can create Employee Work Handover; Process for their Employees.
- HR executive can send that form to the Employee with a click.
- Employees can add their roles and responsibility in the form.
- The concerned person has the authority to approve or disapprove the handover list request.
- The employee has the access to approve/disapprove his/her request.
- The HR department has authority for the final process that is to mark it done or reject.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_work_handover_process’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_work_handover_process’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo Instance and go to the ‘Employees’ module.
- Go to the ‘Handover Form’ under the ‘Work Handover Process’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to create the new Handover Form.
- Add the Employee Name, Relieving Date, Handover For; then Save the Form and click on the ‘Send To Employee’ Button.
- The employee needs to add the Roles and the Responsible person; Add the Reason for Leaving and Submit the Form.
- The Responsible Person can ‘Approve’ Or ‘Cancel’ the Work Handover Request by Simply Clicking On the ‘Approve’ or ‘Cancel’ Button.
- Employee can Approve or Reject the Exit Request by simply clicking on the ‘Approve’ Button.
- The Responsible User can Approve or Deny the Work Handover Request.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12