Keep your Employees Information Confidential with Odoo Employee Own Records!
Every employer has its Obligation to keep their employee’s information confidential. It creates trust and loyalty between employees and employers. If the personal information of the employee is misused by anyone in the organization then it will demolish the employee trust which directly affects the efficiency of the employee. So, for employers, it is the utmost duty to keep the data of their employees confidential and make them feel more secure about their personal information. For this purpose, Webkul comes up with the Module ‘Odoo Employee Own Records’ using which employees will be able to see his own records.
‘Odoo Employee Own Records’ allows you to maintain the personal data and information of the employees. Admin can also restrict employees from checking the records of other employees. So, this module is very useful if you are seeking to maintain the confidentiality of your employee’s personal data and information.
- Using this app employees will be able to see only their own records.
- The employee will be able to see his own employee information.
- An employee will be able to see his own Attendance.
- An employee will also be able to see his own Leaves.
- The employee will be able to see his own Contracts.
- The employee will be able to see his own Payslips.
- An employee will be able to see his own Timesheet.
- An employee will be able to see his own Payslip Lines.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_self_records’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘employee_self_records’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Admin View (Employee Own Records)
- Firstly, log in to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Settings’ module. Now, go to the ‘Users’ tab under the ‘Users & Companies’ menu and click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new user.
- Create a new user here by adding User name and assign related access to the user and save the user.
- Now, go to the ‘Employees’ section and click on the ‘Create’ button to Create a new employee.
- Add Employee name, Job Position, Tags and other information related to the employee.
- Add ‘Related User’ for the employee under the ‘HR Settings’ tab.
- All the details including attendance, contracts, leave left, payslips, time sheets, and other employee information will be visible to admin on the employee page.
- Kanban View of all the employees.
- Admin can check the attendances of all the employees by simply navigating the key to the ‘Attendances’ module. Go to the ‘Attendances’ under the ‘Manage Attendances’ menu and check the attendances.
- The Admin can also check the Timeoff summary of all employees with their respective status by clicking on the ‘Timeoff’ tab under the ‘Managers’ menu in the ‘Time Off’ module.
- Admin can also check the contracts of all the employees by clicking on the ‘Contracts’ tab under the ‘Payroll’ menu in the ‘Employees’ module.
Employee View (Employee Own Records)
- The registered employee can check his own details on the Employee page under the ‘Employee’ module. Here, Employees can check their information regarding Contracts, timesheets, time off, etc.
- Under ‘Attendance’ module an employee can check his attendance record.
- An employee can check his leave summary with their respective status by clicking on the ‘Time Off’ module. Go to the ‘My Time Off Requests’ under the ‘My Time Off’ menu and check the Time Off records.
- Under the ‘Timesheets’ module employee can check his timesheets.
- Employee Own Contract.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10