Employees play a huge role in taking your business to a next level. So, their care is the utmost responsibility for an organization. Apparently, the employer’s prior task is to think about the employee’s safety and security. keeping this situation in mind, Webkul offers you a software Odoo Employee Pickup & Drop Management / Odoo Cab Management which helps to book your cab in different time slots.
Every organization should have a managed cab facility for the employees as they are the most valuable asset of the company. In addition, the pick and drop facility meets safety and timely pick up and drop from office to your home and vice versa according to the pick and drop location. The module lets you manage the employees pick and drop location. Just little effort is required to book your cab. Now when you have a great automated solution for booking a cab then why waste your effort in doing it manually.
- The Odoo Employee Pickup & Drop Management module helps to manage your Employee’s Pickup and Drop.
- The module lets you add Google_map_api_key in System Parameters to access Google map features.
- The employee can set their Periodical Booking accordingly.
- The automatic cab can be booked, every day as per employee preferred settings for the current date as soon as employee Sign-In gets marked.
- The automatic cab booking service would not be available on Saturday and Sunday.
- This module maintains the Cab defaulter list. When an employee cancels an approved cab, then a defaulter gets generated.
- The cab manager manages the Route, Locations, and shifts.
- The manager can set the margin in-cab shift, So that employee has to book the cab for that shift before the margin.
- With this module, the Cab Manager creates a trip and manages the route of that trip.
- You can manage vendor, cab, seating capacity on the trip.
- The Latitude and Longitude not set mail can be sent to Employee.
- The Odoo Employee Pickup & Drop Management module lets you get Route direction on Google map.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_cab_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_cab_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Settings app to configure the geo location of the map.
- You need to configure google map in system parameters.
- Now let us set all routes for the cab. Starting with how to set Routes. Visit the CAB app and follow the path Configuration>> Routes>> Create.
- Coming to next step i.e to set locations. Again follow the path Configuration>> Locations>> Create.
- In order to set Cab Shifts follow the path Configuration>> Cab Shifts>>Create.
- Again follow the same process to create Cab Vendors. Just follow the path Configuration>> Cab Vendors>>Create.
- After that, follow the same process to create Cab Vendors. Just follow the path Configuration>> Cab Type>>Create.
- After that, follow the same process to create Cab Models. Just follow the path Configuration>> Cab Models>>Create.
- The module also lets you create drivers too. Just follow the path Configuration>> Cab Driver>>Create.
Book your Cab
- Now coming to the process of booking a cab. Employees in the organization can easily book the cab by following the process mentioned below.
- In order to book your cab, fill all the relevant details mentioned below. Follow the path Cab> Book your cab.
- As soon as you will book your cab, a notification will pop up that your cab has been booked successfully.
- Now coming to review the process of Periodical Booking. Firstly click on Cab Management>>Periodical Booking submenu and then just click on the “Click here” tab and fill in all relevant details for the periodical booking of your cab.
- Fill all the relevant details of the periodical booking cab in the arisen window.
- Also, you have an option to cancel your booked cab with just one click. Just click on “Cancel Booked Cab” and your cab will be canceled.
- Let’s have a look at how to book the cab periodically in our module Odoo Cab Management. Follow the path Cab Management>>Periodical Booking.
- Now proceeding on further for the process of periodical booking. Employee attendance is mandatory for booking the cab automatically according to the check-in and check-out time.
- For that visit the Attendance app and check the attendance of the employee.
- To check the booking history click on Booking History under the Cab Management menu. All records of the Booking History will appear in front of you.
- Travel can enhance your mental and emotional health. Now let’s learn how trip details for the cab are added in the organization.
- Follow the path Cab>Cab Management>Trip Details. Then fill in all the relevant details to set trip details.
- Click on the “Route Locator” button to get the URL link.
- You can see the cab route on Google Maps(as shown in the screenshot below).
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0