Ease to upload videos from local in Odoo eLearning Slides!
Odoo e-learning allows you to add different courses and publish it on the web so that people can study as per their convenience. By default, Odoo eLearning facilitates you to add the videos; however, you can only upload the URL of youtube videos.
Publishing videos every time on youtube is hectic to add it on the course; this process is time wasting as well as efforts wasting. Hence, many people are demanding to find a way to upload a video file to eLearning study material.
Odoo eLearning Video Uploader is a perfect choice for you if you are also looking for a way to upload videos in Odoo slides. The module facilitates you to upload video from your local in your Odoo eLearning.
- Flexibility to upload Videos from your system on Odoo eLearning Slides
- Add the format of he video allowed to upload
- Once you purchase the Odoo eLearning Video Uploader module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_elearning_video’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_elearning_video’. You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1.) Login to your Odoo database and go to the eLearning module
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Click on the ‘Configuration‘ tab and select the ‘Create Formats‘ menu; Here, you can add the video format which you want to add in the content of the course.
3) Now, select the ‘Choose Formats‘ menu; Here, you can select the video formats and make them active or inactive for the format of the video.
4) Click on the create button or edit any existing course. After that, click on the ‘add content‘ under Content Section.
5) Select any content to select video type and add attachment
6) Add Video to any content of the eLearning in Odoo
7) Uploaded Video in the Frontend of Odoo eLearning
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo eLearning Video Uploader then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11