Manage PDF History With Odoo Bulk Invoice PDF Generation!
The purpose of the invoice is to let a buyer know how much they owe the supplier and the due date for the same. An invoice is the best way to record the sales made, status of payments, and dates the transactions happened. Such records are invaluable when evaluating your business and your employees’ performance. Invoices are crucial in getting paid on time or collecting payments. Most companies can only make payments when they receive invoices for goods and services delivered. Moreover, an invoice allows you to set payment terms and penalties for late payment. Hence, any of the company have a lot of invoices in the records it’s been difficult to find few invoices at a time and becomes a hectic job. Now, your difficulties are getting resolved with ‘Odoo Bulk Invoice PDF Generation’.
‘Odoo Bulk Invoice PDF Generation’ allows you to create a single pdf of bulk invoices and bills in Odoo. Users can easily Filter and send multiple invoices/bills of the same or different customers in a single pdf document. The user can choose and filter the desired invoices and bills according to dates or invoice/bill number. The Filtered results can then be sent out to any email address and stored in the directory in the form of a single pdf file. Additionally, the history of all the generated pdf is automatically stored in the Odoo database.
- The Odoo user can create a single pdf of bulk invoices and bills in Odoo.
- It allows the Odoo user to filter out the desired bills and invoices from entire records.
- The desired invoices and bills can be selected manually or according to dates and invoice/bill number.
- The list thus generated can be stored in the Odoo or sent to anyone via email in the form of a single pdf document.
- The history of every consolidated list generated in the Odoo is stored in the Odoo database.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store; you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_invoice_pdf_zip’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-On path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Finally, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then search ‘wk_invoice_pdf_zip’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on the ‘Install’ button in order to install the module.
- Firstly; login to the Odoo Instance and then, navigate to the ‘Invoicing’ module.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ tab.
- Add path then click on the ‘Save’ Button.
- Go to the ‘Invoice Pdf History’ under the ‘Pdf History’ tab.
- Create ‘Invoice Pdf History’ by selecting the type of Filter Invoices. In Manual form the user have to manually pick the invoices one by one and then ‘Save’.
- Select Filter Invoices ‘By Invoice Date’; Select the date for which you have to create Invoice Pdf History. Tick the checkbox next to ‘Exclude Refund Invoices’, if you don’t want to create a pdf history of those invoices, and then click on the ‘Filter’ button.
- Select Filter Invoices ‘By Invoice Range’; Select the Range for which you have to create Invoice Pdf History and then click on the ‘Filter’ button. Filtered Invoices appears on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to add the record in the ‘Queue’.
- Click on the ‘Validate’ button to validate the invoice pdf history.
Invoice Pdf History Using Server Action
- Now, Navigate to the ‘Invoices’ under ‘Customers’ tab. Select the invoices for which you want to create Pdf History.
- After selecting the invoices, Click on the ‘Action’ button and then go to the ‘PDF History’.
- Add Email and then click on the ‘Create History’ button.
- History creation message appears on the screen which shows that the ‘Invoice PDF History has been created successfully’.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V10