Add Attachments to Products with Odoo Advance Website Product Attachments!
Many times you need to attach several documents with products to provide your customer an easy way to use the product. Since it is more important to provide necessary details to your customers who are about to purchase your product.
But the question is how to provide your customer an attachment block on the product page? here we are having the solution for this problem Odoo Advance Website Product Attachments this module will Associate Text Files, User Guides, pdf, etc, with your products which will be displayed on the website and can be downloaded by the customers.
With this module, you can easily associate files with products which makes it easy to include user guides, software downloads, and other digital content that might be associated with the product you are selling. The download count of an attachment is also recorded.
It helps you in improving the Customer Experience; satisfied customers result in repeat business and recommendations. Hence, it increases Speed to Market, which helps to improve the revenue of your business.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo Advance Website Product Attachments provide a feature to add/show multiple attachments on a website.
- You can associate Text Files, User Guides, pdf, etc, with your Products.
- Customers Can Filter Attachments by Category on the Frontend.
- View the Download Count for Each File Attachment.
- With this module, you can categorize Each Attachment on your Odoo website.
- You can change the attachment category sequence on the Website.
- For adding an attachment, enter the Custom File Name, Title, and Descriptions before attaching it to the Odoo website.
- The module provides you unlimited File Attachment Support.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘advance_product_attachments’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘advance_product_attachments’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu. Here, enable the ‘Multi Attachments’ to display attachments on the product page.
- Go to the ‘Attachment Catogries’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu. Click on the ‘Create’ button to add new category.
- Now, go to the Products and select any of the product. A new tab of Website Attachments is introduced from where you can add several documents
- In the attachment wizard, you can define the name of the attachment added and upload the file. You can also select the attachment category as per the file demand and select the allowed user. On the description field, you can add details of the file uploaded it will be displayed on the hover of the mouse on the product page.
- Now, go to the Website Frontend. Attachments displayed on the website.
- Check and down the product attachment from website.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11