Odoo Website Product Advance Filters for effortless sorting!
Customers are always drawn towards services that are easy to use! The module Odoo Website Product Advance Filters is developed with the same motto. Customers don’t need to waste their time searching for the products of their desire. It becomes difficult for customers to search for the products they want from a wide range of product lists.
The module facilitates them to pick the filters and their desired products are in front of them. Now customers can customize the advanced filters to make the search for the desired products. The module allows Odoo users to set the Product Advance filters on the Website with much ease.
That is the reason Odoo users are opting for Odoo Website Product Advance Filters to make their e-commerce website more appealing.
Let’s understand this module with the help of an example: if your customer wants to buy a pen with a rating above 4 stars and a price below $10 then in such case they can select the filter accordingly. It can be done if you create such a filter in the Odoo backend.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo Website Product Advance narrow down the searches as per the needs of the customers. Consequently, saves customers time and effort.
- Odoo admin can create and edit the Advance Product filters such as filters according to product ratings, sale percentage, etc.
- Customers can select the filters as per the product they need to buy.
- Odoo admin can create any number of Product Advance filters on the website.
- Advanced filters can be applied to all the products automatically or a few selected products manually.
1. Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2. Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_advance_filters’.
3. Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4. Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. Even, one can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
5. Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6. In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_advance_filters’.
7. You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of Odoo Website Product Advance Filters.
1) After installation, go to the Website and go to its configuration> setting; then scroll down to Product Advance Filters. Here, you can select the filter operator from and & or operator for the operations of the filter. Eg. the Color and price of a pen are two different filters on the website.
USE CASE OF FILTER OPERATOR
In the case of AND: Both of the filters should be true. If you choose blue from the filter color and $10 from the filter price then the results will show a Blue pen of $10.
In the case of OR: Anyone of the filter values should be true. If you choose blue from the filter color and $10 from the filter price then the results will show all the pens of blue color irrespective of any price range and all the pens of $10 irrespective of their color. Selecting filter operator
2) After this, visit the front of the website. Click on the ‘Shop’ menu which is available in the topmost right of the web page.
3) From the topmost right corner click on the ‘Edit’ button and locate ‘Customization’ in it and enable Product Advance Filter. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button
4) After that click the ‘Configuration’ menu and click the ‘Filters’ option.
5) Click on create button to create new advanced product filters on the Odoo website; you can add a filter title and click on the radio button for which the filter is active. You can directly select all or can select categories for which filter is applicable.
6) After that add the filter value operator which is available for the operations of filter values. There are two types of Filter Values Operators; that is and & or. At last, add the filter values. Eg. If you are using the filter Value of Price below $10 and $8 then,
USE CASE OF FILTER VALUES OPERATORS
In the case of AND: Both of the filter values should be true. It will only show the product of $8; which applies both conditions.
In the case of OR: Anyone of the filter values should be true. It will all the products below $10 with a product price of $8.
7) While adding the filter value a pop-up will be generated where you can add the filter value name, sequence, and parameters of product selection.
8) All the filter and filter values will be shown on the website shop
9) Now, go to the website frontend then go to the shop. Finally, choose the filter as per your choice and it will show the advanced filtered products on the Odoo website.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Debranding
- Advance Website Product Attachments
- Odoo Website Rental Sale
- Odoo Website Custom Options
- Website Product Review After Purchase
- Odoo Website Advertisement Manager
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14