Let your customers search the products with advanced product filters in Odoo website!
Customers are always drawn towards the services that are easy to use! The module Odoo Website Product Advance Filters is developed with the same motto.
Customers don’t need to waste their time in searching for the products of their desire. It becomes difficult for the customers to search the products they want from a wide range of product list.
The module facilitates them to pick the filters and their desired products are in front of them.
Now customers can customize the advanced filters to make the search of the desired products. The module allows the Odoo users to set the Product Advance filters on Website with much ease.
Odoo Company ? Read More
That is the reason Odoo users are opting Odoo Website Product Advance module to make their e-commerce website more appealing.
Let’s understand this module with the help of an example: if your customer wants to buy a pen with the rating above 4 stars and price below $10 then at such case he/she can select the filter accordingly. It can be done if you create such a filter in Odoo backend.
1) Odoo Website Product Advance narrow down the searches as per the needs of the customers. Consequently, saves customers’ time and efforts.
2) Odoo admin can create and edit the Advance Product filters such as filters according to product ratings, sale percentage, etc.
3) Customers can select the filters as per the product they need to buy.
4) Odoo admin can create any number of Product Advance filters to the website.
5) Advanced filters can be applied to all the products automatically or a few selected products manually.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_advance_filters’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. Even, one can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_advance_filters’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Database
2) Go to the Website and go to its configuration> setting; then scroll down to Product Advance Filters. Here, you can select the filter operator from and & or operator for the operations of the filter. Eg. Colour and price of a pen are two different filters of the website.
Use Case of filter Operator
In the case of AND: Both of the filters should be true. If you choose blue from filter colour and $10 from filter price then the results will show Blue pen of $10.
In the case of OR: Anyone of the filter values should be true. If you choose blue from filter colour and $10 from filter price then the results will show all the pens of blue colour irrespective of any price range and all the pens of $10 irrespective of its colour.
3) After this, visit the frontend of the website by clicking on the Go To Website button;
4) Click on the Shop button which is available in the topmost right of the web page
7) Click on create button to create new advanced product filters in Odoo website; you can add filter title and click on the radio button for which the filter is active. You can directly select all or can select categories for which filter is applicable.
8) After that add the filter value operator which is available for the operations of filter values. There are two types of Filter Values Operator; that is and & or. At last, add the filter values. Eg. If you are using the filter Value of Price below $10 and $8 then,
USE CASE of filter Values Operators
In the case of AND: Both of the filter values should be true. It will only show the product of $8; which applies both conditions.
In the case of OR: Anyone of the filter values should be true. It will all the products below $10 with the product price $8.
9) While adding the filter value a pop up will be generated where you can add filter value name, sequence, and parameters of product selection.
10) All the filter and filter values will be shown on the website shop
11) Now, go to the website frontend then go to the shop. Finally, choose the filter as per your choice and it will show the advanced filtered products in Odoo website.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11, V12