Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 module allows the seller to add shipping prices for each of their products. Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 is an essential feature for the sellers.
That’s why we have created an add-on for the seller to add the shipping price for each product from the seller panel.
The admin can select the per product shipping calculation. Whether it depends on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 module is an add-on to the Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the marketplace module first Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Check the plugin working at the storefront in the video below –
Magento 2 Company ? Find out More
- The vendor can add different shipping prices for each product.
- Admin can also update the shipping prices of products.
- The admin selects whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- If in the shopping cart, there are different products from different sellers then the shipping cost of each product will be multiplied by the product quantity added by the customer and then the total will be displayed on the checkout page.
- In case, shipping per product rate is not set by the seller, then the admin’s default per product shipping rate will be applied. Admin can set the default per product shipping while configuring the module.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, Tax information.
- The seller can enter the tracking number and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per your requirement.
Installation & Configuration Of Marketplace Shipping On Per product
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) root directory:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/Mpperproductshipping/i18n in their unzipped Magento 2 Mpperproductshipping folder and will get a CSV file with the name “en_US.csv”.
Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma into the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Mpperproductshipping/i18n where they have installed Magento 2 on the server.
The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Management Of Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce)
After the module installation, the admin can set Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 under Store > Configuration > Sales > Delivery Methods > Webkul Marketplace Per Product Shipping as per the below image.
Here, the admin will:
- Enabled: Enable/disable the module by selecting either “Yes” or “No”.
- Title: Set the title which will be displayed on the frontend.
- Name: Define the shipping method name.
- Default shipping Price: If the seller has not set/forgot to set the “Shipping Price” for any of his products, then the default shipping price set by the admin will apply to those seller’s products
- Handling Fee: enter the handling fee that will be applicable to the product.
- Shipping Based On The admin can select the main or associated (child) product for the shipping calculation i.e, whose shipping price will be used for rate calculation.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: The admin can allow all the countries else to allow specific countries where the admin wants to allow the shipping.
- Ship to Specific Countries: Select the specific countries where the admin wants to allow the shipment.
Admin setting shipping rate per product
After the module configuration, the admin will find a text field under the price option under Product > Catalog > Edit Product. Here, the admin can enter the shipping charge for any particular product.
If Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 module is enabled, then the seller can add the shipping price for each product under Marketplace > New Products.
The seller can also add Invoice and Packing Slip Address/VAT/Tax Information under the “Manage Print PDF Header Info” tab as per the below image.
So, when the buyer will place an order for the seller’s product, then the buyer can see Webkul Marketplace per product shipping under shipping methods like the below image.
The customer can choose the Shipping Address along with the shipping method as shown in the image below and proceed to checkout further.
Seller Management Of Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2
Once the order is placed by the customer then the seller can see that order in their “Order History” as pending status. Please check the below image for a better understanding.
Even, the Seller can see the status of the quantity sold of the product under “My Product List”.
So, when the seller will click on the quantity link, then a new page opens.
Moreover, the seller can manage the orders on the front end if the admin enables the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option to “yes”.
Now the seller can generate invoices, tracking numbers, and shipments for the orders of their products.
Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Hence, as the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details.
Furthermore, the seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. Moreover, in this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information.
Even the seller can also download the PDF of Invoice slip and Shipping slip under My Order History.
Admin End Management: Marketplace Shipping On Per Product
In the admin panel, the admin can manage the orders under Sales > Orders.
To generate Invoice and Shipment for a particular order, the admin must click on the View link, present against the order.
The Order & Account Information page opens up as shown in the image. The admin will find the order details along with Webkul Per Country Shipping under Shipping and Handling Information.
Thereafter, to create an invoice the admin must click on the Invoice option to create the invoice. On clicking the same, the New Invoice page opens up as shown below.
As the admin clicks on the Submit Invoice button, a success message, “The invoice has been created” displays as shown in the image below.
Invoice Slip View
To view and print the invoice, the admin can navigate to the Invoices tab and then click on the View link present against the respective invoice.
Further, the admin needs to click on the Print option, to download the invoice. The invoice view is shown in the image below.
To create the shipment, the admin must click on the Ship option on the Order & Account Information page.
Along with the other shipment details, the admin can view the shipping method, Webkul Per Country shipping under Payment & Shipping Method > Shipping Information.
On clicking the Submit Shipment button, a success message displays as shown in the image below.
To view and download the shipment slip, the admin needs to navigate to the Shipments tab. Thereafter, the admin must click on the View link.
Then the admin needs to click on the Print option in order to download the packing slip or the shipment slip. The shipment/ packing slip view is shown as under.
Hence, that’s all for Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2. If you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x