Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 module allows the seller to add shipping price for each of their products. Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 is an essential feature for the sellers that’s why we have created an add-on for the seller to add shipping price for each product from the seller panel.
The admin can select whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed marketplace module first Magento2 Marketplace Module
- The vendor can add different shipping price of each product.
- Admin can also update shipping prices of products.
- The admin selects whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- If in the shopping cart, there are different products from different sellers then the shipping cost of each product will be multiplied by the product quantity added by the customer and then the total will be displayed on the checkout page.
- In case, shipping per product rate is not set by the seller, then the admin’s default per product shipping rate will be applied. Admin can set the default per product shipping while configuring the module.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, Tax information.
- The seller can enter the tracking number and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per your requirement.
Installation & Configuration Of Marketplace Shipping On Per product
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/Mpperproductshipping/i18n in their unzipped Magento2 Mpperproductshipping folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma into the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Mpperproductshipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Management Of Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2
After the module installation, the admin can set Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 under Store > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Webkul Marketplace Per Product Shipping as per the below image.
Here, the admin will:
- Enabled: Enable/disable the module by selecting either “Yes” or “No”.
- Title: Set the title which will be displayed on the frontend.
- Name: Define the shipping method name.
- Default shipping Price: If the seller has not set/forgot to set the “Shipping Price” for any of his products, then the default shipping price set by the admin will apply to those seller products
- Handling Fee: enter the handling fee that will be applicable to the product.
- Shipping Based On: The admin can select main or associated (child) product for the shipping calculation i.e, whose shipping price will be used for rate calculation.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: The admin can allow all the countries else allow specific countries where the admin wants to allow the shipping.
- Ship to Specific Countries: select the specific countries where the admin wants to allow the shipment.
After the module configuration, the admin will find a text field under the price option under Product > Catalog > Edit Product. Here, the admin can enter the shipping charge for any particular product.
The seller can add Invoice and Packing Slip Address/VAT/Tax Information under “Manage Print PDF Header Info” tab as per the below image.
When the buyer will place an order for the seller’s product, then the buyer can see Webkul Marketplace per product shipping under shipping methods like the below image.
The buyer can see selected Webkul Marketplace per product shipping method under Order Review.
Seller Management Of Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2
Once the order is placed by the customer then the seller can see that order in their “Order History” as pending status. Please check the below image for the better understanding.
The Seller can see the status of the quantity sold of the product under “My Product List”.
When the seller will click on the quantity link, then a new page opens.
The seller can manage the orders on the front end if the admin enables “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option to “yes”.Now the seller can generate invoices, tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details.
The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information.
The seller can also download the PDF of Invoice slip and Shipping slip under My Order History.
That’s all for Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento 2 still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x