The mobile application is contributing a tremendous role to creating a competitive advantage for your eCommerce Store. The best mobile application can help you to create a competitive environment for your competitors. The bestfor your Magento2 store must have all the essential features and functionalities and it should work perfectly according to your business needs & strategy. Also, you need to take care of technology which is used to create the mobile application so that you do not face any performance issues.
The Mobikul does this work for you so that you can engage your customers over the mobile platform. The mobile platform has a huge role to engage your customers to your mobile store. Mobikul Mobile App supports the feature Push Notification which is an essential feature of the mobile application. It helps to increase the customers’ engagement over the mobile store. You can also see the benefits of push notifications by clicking
Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento2 –Webkul’s one of the best product MOBIKUL, a mobile app which can do all the basic MAGENTO2 tasks in your Android and IOS smartphones. The app’s features are very much similar to your normal magento2. We have replicated all the features and functionality of the basic magento2. Your buyers will not have to bother about complex functionality because they can find things on their fingertips.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- Assuring you for your customers’ privacy and security concerns.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
- To increase customers’ engagement because of their growing reliance on mobile technology.
- Provides an easy way to compare the Product, Prices, and Reviews.
- Fully Native Android and iOS
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Real Time Synchronization
- Multi Payment Gateways supported
- Multiple Shipping Support
- Multi-Lingual Support
- Interactive Theme
- Enhanced Layered Navigation
- Offline Mode
- Finger Print Login
- Related Products
- Next/Previous Product View On Product Page
- Voice Search
- Mobile & Tablet supportEasy Checkout Process
- All types Product Supported
- Multi Currency Support
- Product Sharing over Social Media
- Social Login (*)
- Mobile Login (*)
- One Time Password (*)
- Order Tracking by Notification (*)
- The features with Asterix mark (*) are the paid features.
Some Technical Aspects
- Time Critical services’ like Push notification, and alerts.
- Easy ‘Sharing of Products’ through various platforms like Whatsapp, Fb, Twitter etc.
- Ease of use by ‘Attractive and Convenient UX’.
- Application frameworks or Operating systems, which it supports are ‘Android and Apple platforms’.
- Provision of ‘Synced carts or Cross Platform carts’ to bestow a seamless experience to browse on one platform and purchase from another. Along with it provides ease to shoppers as stored customer data doesn’t have to enter again, like delivery address and billing details etc.
- Supports ‘Multiple trustworthy Payment methods’ like Paypal, MangoPay, Stripe, WePay, Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery etc.
- Providing Layered Navigation for filtering the products on various attributes.
- Interactive Front-end Panel for the stores.
- An additional feature providing Multiple Store Views in which the store can be customized to view in Different languages.
Sign In And Sign Up
left navigation drawer
The dashboard will show the recent activities of the customer in 3 sections viz. Recent orders, Account Information, and Address Details.
- Recent Order section shows Order Ids, Shipment details, Status of the Orders and allows the customer for View/ ReOrder.
- Account information section shows the Contact Information and list of Subscribed Newsletters (if any) and allows to edit the details.
- Address Books gives the option to manage the Shipping and Billing Addresses.
My Product Reviews
My Downloadable Products
Notification and cms pages
A newsletter is a kind of periodic publication distributed by e-mail to an opt-in list of subscribers. Newsletters are normally used by organizations or Store Owners to communicate with their readers and customers.
The feature shows the list of all the subscribed newsletters (if any) by the customer in his account panel, or else gives options to subscribe or unsubscribe for the same by approving in the checkboxes.
It will exhibit the products added by customers which they want to purchase, with product details, selected quantity and an option to add the product to cart or remove it from the wishlist.
The app also provides a feature of Sharing the products or wishlist with your friends, and relatives through various platforms.
Home Page View
Under this section, you can see the following feature of the app.
At the top of home page, the customer can see the slider. The admin can add many as slides from the admin panel.
Provides a section to show the featured products.
- Shows featured products from all categories or specific categories beautifully in horizontal carousel slider.
- Responsive and mobile friendly.
New Products Carousel:
It beautifully displays all the new products added to the store in a horizontal carousel slider with the Product Title and its Price.
The customer can subscribe to newsletter from the front page. After subscribing the newsletter, the customer can see the subscribed list in “My Profile” page.
All Categories And Products
The feature permits to display all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products (Simple, Virtual, Configurable, Grouped, Bundle and Downloadable) of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the MOBIKUL.
After clicking on left drawer, you can see the category page. Here you can choose the category. Also, you can filter the products and sort the products according to your needs.
The Page will display the Status of the product, Details of the product, Quantity selected and options for-
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Share Options
- Add your Review
- Choose Options
At product page, you can see the description, specification, and reviews of the product.
The search feature operates in 3 ways- Like, Full Text, and Combine. ‘Like’ finds the similarity between the keywords matching with product titles, whereas ‘Full Text’ exactly matches the keyword with the titles and ‘Combine’ is a mix of both.
There are two ways to search for a product, one is the search engine known as Catalog Search which will show all the products related to the searched keyword along with its Price and buttons for adding it directly to wishlist or to compare.
The other is Advance Search (under Quick Links) to find products on more parameters like Name, Description, Price, Color, Size, Gender etc. In order to narrow down the navigation.
Grid view and list view
The specified tab will redirect you to the shopping cart page which will display the products in the cart with Product details like major attributes, price, quantity, subtotal and an option to remove the product from the cart. It also provides options to apply discount quotes (if any) and to estimate the shipping and tax rates according to the customer’s location and shipping rates.
The Grand Total amount will be shown along with a button to proceed towards the checkout.
The Checkout process is further divided into following sections-
Under this section, it showing saved Billing and Shipping Address. Here you can choose the address from the saved list or you can add a new address.
Selection of Shipping Method which may include the option to add Gift options (if enabled). Payment information from various payment gateways shown here.
After completing the checkout process, you can see the order review dashboard. In order review page, you can see the billing address, shipping address, shipping method, payment method, product details and the total order amount. After the confirmation of all information, now proceed to place the order.
That’s all for the MOBIKUL, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com