The mobile application is contributing a tremendous role to creating a competitive advantage for your eCommerce Store. The best mobile application can help you to create a competitive environment for your competitors. The Bestfor your Magento2 store must have all the essential features and functionalities and it should work perfectly according to your business needs & strategy. Also, you need to take care of technology which is used to create the mobile application so that you do not face any performance issues.
The Mobikul does this work for you so that you can engage your customers over the mobile platform. The mobile platform has a huge role to engage your customers to your mobile store. Mobikul Mobile App supports the feature Push Notification which is an essential feature of the mobile application. It helps to increase the customers’ engagement with the mobile store. You can also see the benefits of push notifications by clicking
Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento2 –Webkul’s one of the best product MOBIKUL, a mobile app which can do all the basic MAGENTO2 tasks on your Android and IOS smartphones. The app’s features are very much similar to your normal magento2. We have replicated all the features and functionality of the basic magento2. Your buyers will not have to bother about complex functionality because they can find things at their fingertips.
This is a readymade app that can be used by the store owner to increase their sales and accessed from anywhere and anytime. This technique can help a lot to increase the sales of the store.
- All Product Type Supported
- Simple product
- Grouped product
- Bundled product
- Configurable product
- Virtual product
- Downloadable product
- Interactive banner.
- Featured Product carousel.
- New product carousel.
- Hot deals.
- Provides the customers with layered navigation for optimized search.
- Informative and interacting shopping app with a fast and intuitive response.
- Supports default Magento 2 shipping methods.
- Supports ordering via phone, cash on delivery, money order and personal cheque as payment methods.
- Well configured and easy to use at admin end.
- The app supports Machine Learning to search the product is a smarter way.
- The app has support towards AI based features like- Augmented reality and Size Calculation(only iOS).
- Fully native app built on Java and Swift.
- The app support GDPR to protect and control data of the app user.
For Admin Configuration kindly refer to this section- https://mobikul.com/knowledgebase/mobikul-application-magento2-admin-panel/
Some Technical Aspects
- Time Critical services’ like Push notification, and alerts.
- Easy ‘Sharing of Products’ through various platforms like Whatsapp, Fb, Twitter etc.
- Ease of use with ‘Attractive and Convenient UX’.
- Application frameworks or Operating systems, which it supports are ‘Android and Apple platforms’.
- Provision of ‘Synced carts or Cross-Platform carts’ to bestow a seamless experience to browse on one platform and purchase from another. Along with it provides ease to shoppers as stored customer data doesn’t have to enter again, like delivery address and billing details etc.
- Supports ‘Multiple trustworthy Payment methods’ like Paypal, MangoPay, Stripe, WePay, Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery etc.
- Providing Layered Navigation for filtering the products on various attributes.
- Interactive Front-end Panel for the stores.
- An additional feature providing Multiple Store Views in which the store can be customized to view in Different languages.
Home Page View
Mobikul offers a very interactive homepage where the customer can find multiple functionalities like- Category Carousel, Product Carousel, Banner sliders, Featured Product Carousel, New Product Carousel and Hot deals.
Under this section, you can see the following feature of the app.
- Category Carousel- It is situated on the top of the homepage where the customer can find product according to the categories.
- Banner Slides: At second level on homepage customer can find the banner sliders which displays the information about the new offers, any product category to be advertised, any product that needs to be advertised by the store admin.
- Featured Products: Provides a section to show the featured products.
- Shows featured products from all categories or specific categories beautifully in horizontal carousel slider.
- Responsive and user-friendly.
- New Products Carousel: It beautifully displays all the new products added to the store in a horizontal carousel slider with the Product Title and its Price.
- Hot Deals: It contains those products which need to be advertised by admin or are on offer.
The specified tab will redirect you to the My Bag section which will display the products in the cart with Product details like price, quantity, subtotal and an option to remove the product from the cart. It also provides options to apply discount quotes (if any) and to estimate the shipping and tax rates according to the customer’s location and shipping rates. The Grand Total amount will be shown along with a button to proceed towards the checkout.
The product in My Bag section can be purchased by clicking on ‘Proceed To Checkout’. This will open up a section for address selection from where the customer can select the shipping and billing address.
Followed by the selection of desired shipping method from the list of shipping method enabled by admin.
After the shipping method, the customer can select the desired payment method. Then the customer can click on ‘Continue’, where the detail of complete order can be reviewed.
Finally, the customer can click on ‘Place Order’, in order to finalize the complete order and receive the above success message.
Right Navigation Drawer
The Right Navigation Drawer initially contains Sign In and Register options. Post sign in the navigation drawer contains-
- My Downloadable Products
- My Wishlist
- Account Info
Sign In And Sign Up
The dashboard will show the recent activities of the customer in 3 sections viz. My Address, My Order, and My Review.
- My Address- This contains the information about the Default Billing Address, Default Shipping Address, and Additional Addresses of the customer.
- My Orders- This section encompasses the information about the customer’s recent orders with details like, Order ID, Name of the product, Total Amount, Status of The Order, and a ‘Details’ button through which other details of orders are displayed.
- My Review- In this section the Review which is submitted by the customer on various products are visible.
My Product Reviews
My Downloadable Products
It will contain the products added by customers which they want to purchase in near future.It has the information with regard to product-Product name, Ratings(average rating of the product), Price of the product, Quantity of the product, option to remove the product from wishlist, any note which the customer wishes to add to the product and add to cart button in order to move the product to the cart.
You can see the notification in the app. In the right drawer, you can see the “Notification” link. After clicking on it, all the notifications will be shown there.
On this page, the store owner can add various deals, offer, etc. This page keeps customers notified about various information regarding the store.
Left Navigation Drawer
The left navigation drawer of our mobile application comprises of
- All Categories and Products
- Store View
- Compare Products.
- Contact Us.
- CMS Pages.
All Categories And Products
The feature permits to display all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products (Simple, Virtual, Configurable, Grouped, Bundle and Downloadable) of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the MOBIKUL.
After clicking on left drawer, you can see the category page. Here you can choose the category. Also, you can filter the products and sort the products according to your needs.
The Page will display the Status of the product, Details of the product, Quantity selected and options for-
- Add to cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Share Options
- Add your Review
- Choose Options
At product page, the customer can see descriptive product video along with product images. The customer can also view product price, description, specification etc.
Grid view and list view
The search Panel provides two types of search
- Search Terms-This gives the facility to the customer to search according to the terms.
- Advance search- Though this feature customer can search in an advanced format. This can be done by entering the Product name, SKU, Description, Short Description, and Price range.
That’s all for the MOBIKUL still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 2.0.6
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x