Locate Your Pickup Store App provides you the ability to add unlimited store locations so the customers can easily find the nearby store and get instant directions via Google Maps.
- Add unlimited locations: Add as many locations as you want, whether it’s your own store or a dealer.
- Multiple search options: Customers can view all your currently added stores, filter by location & distance and most of all, they can search by store features.
- Google Maps: Let customers easily get driving directions to any of your locations or dealers with the official Google Maps interface.
- Add a store locator menu to your Shopify website: This can help potential customers find & visit your physical shop & even pick-up their online placed orders.
- No codding required: Locate Your Pickup Store App does not require any type of liquid coding to function on your site.
Visit the Shopify app store to install the app: Shopify App Store
Once you install the app, you can find it in the app section of your Shopify store backend.
Now, you need to configure the following app by visiting the Locate Your Pickup Store App > Configuration section.
- Choose the Map Type from the followings:
- Enter the Google Map API Key: Don’t know how to get one? Click here…
Moreover, on the top right corner, clicking on the three dots, you’ll have the following menus:
FAQs related to the app, App Features, Create Ticket in case of any issue & Live Support option.
Headless solution ? Find out More
The next step is to add store features by visiting the ‘Features’ section.
Features can be any extra facility that you provide in your store. These can be used as ‘Search filters’ to help your customers narrow down their searches. They will show up as checkboxes on your store locator page.
If a customer checks one of the boxes, the map will only display locations that meet that criteria. For example, if one of your search filters is “Wheelchair Accessible”, customers can check that box and only see stores that you have set as wheelchair accessible.
Example Features: Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi, Parking Space, Party Room Available (in case of food outlets), etc.
Clicking on ‘Add Feature’ will take you to the following page:
After adding the features, they can be edited, deleted, enabled or disabled later on.
Moving on to the ‘Pickup Stores’ section. Here, you need to click on the ‘Add Store’ button to enter your store location.
Clicking on ‘Add Store’ will give you the following page:
Enter the required details & submit them!
Once added, the stores can be edited, deleted, enabled and disabled.
The view details page:
Adding Store Locator Navigation to Website
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit.
- Click Add menu item.
- Enter a title for the menu item, for example: Locate Us.
- Click the Link field, and then select Pages – select Store Locator page from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Filter search by features:
Filter search by location & distance: