Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System :
Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System refers to a system where the merchant can create an order from his physical store using the POS and the order will be easily generated at Virtuemart. When you have a physical store and a VirtueMart webshop you can sell your goods with your Point of Sale without giving your sales staff access to the VirtueMart backend. All products/orders/calculation rules/customers will be synchronized into the POS. In this manner, your web store inventory will be synchronized with stock at physical store.
- Admin can easily integrate Joomla Virtuemart POS System into Joomla Virtuemart site.
- Admin can decide cashier(s) among the Joomla site users, who can access POS system
- All virtuemart products are listed in “POS Products” and admin can publish/unpublish product from there.
- All the registered customers with POS can viewable at “POS Customers”.
- Admin can set Receipt title from configuration
- All the virtuemart products are listed in POS view on frontend along with price and SKU on hover.
- The cashier can add a product to POS cart by simply click on the product and can manage quantity using increment/decrement buttons on POS cart.
- Option to put a cart on hold is provided.
- the cashier can simply search for products by name/SKU.
- the cashier can simply search for a customer by phone number and also can add new a customer.
- POS orders are integrated with virtuemart and can be managed from virtuemart too.
- Responsive views.
- Supports Custom Fields, Cashier can choose from different available variants.
- Supports Barcode reader, Admin can generate Barcode of products from “POS Products” admin panel and can print barcode label. Casher can add product using barcode reader.
- Sync order with virtuemart.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the Joomla Virtuemart Point Of Sale (POS) System zip file then upload and install.
Click on ‘Components’ then ‘Virtuemart POS system’.
Now here is ‘POS Products’
Click to Print Barcode
Click on Option for POS System Configurations.
Now, this is ‘POS Cashiers’ View
This is ‘POS Customers’ View
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
And the last one ‘POS Orders’
View Receipt, you can Print or Save as well
And now you have to create a Menu item.
Here is the ‘Virtuemart POS System’ once the POS Cashier login then can see this POS System Dashboard
In case of Product having Variants
Proceed to POS Checkout
Click to generate receipt against the order
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x virtuemart 3.x