CS-Cart Product Review Request:This magnificent extension allows user to send reminder to customers in form of invitation to make a review of the items purchased after a period based on the order status selected.
CS-Cart Product Review Request Features
- Automatic review request mail can be send to the customers based on the selection of time duration and status of order at admin end.
- Comments and review addon should be install and active.
- The extension supports the default CS-Cart RMA system.
- Admin can set order status based on which review request will generate.
- The option to send and resend requests manually to an individual customer is provided.
- Option of email template is provided.
- Generate the review request mail based on order or individual products of that specific order.
- Immediate review request mail can be generated at admin end.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
CS-Cart Product Review Request
Read it carefully and follow it. Contact us http://webkul.com/ticket if you have any trouble in downloading the module.
Install And Active Add-on
Go to manage add-on, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file.
Click on “local” to upload the zip file as shown below in snapshot.
Click on “manage” to configure the “Product Review Request” addon
As shown below in snapshot please fill the parameters listed below
• Set the time interval after which the review request will be generated.
• Select the status of order for which review request mail will be generated.
• Enable Replace and Refund action(if required) and select the status of it for which request mail will be generated.
• Set the review request mail text in template field.
• Set the mail format type based on order or products of that specific order.
• Set test mail id to check the layout of mail(if required).
Once the order is generated by user, go to order list page change the status of order as per the configuration of order status of review request to send mail to the customer.
Request mail will be send after the specified duration configured for review request.
Go to “orders” and click on “review request” to view the logs of review requests as shown below
View of review request mail at user end as shown below in the snapshot.
To resend the mail manually please view the snapshot below
To send the review request mail without following the parameter of time frame then admin need to go to order list page. Click on desired order and select the option of “request to review”.
Flow If RMA Is Enable At Admin End
At configuration tab the following parameters need to be set for RMA which are as follows
• The status of order must be “complete”.
• Set the time frame based on RMA settings.
• Enable the Replace and Refund item action.
• Set the status of RMA for replace and refund.
Change the status of order as “complete” as shown below in snapshot.
• If the status of Return request match the RMA status configured for review request then a review request mail is generated for the product.
• If the status of Return request does not match the status of RMA configured for review request then no review request mail is generated for the specific product.
Go to “orders” and click on “review request” to view the logs of review requests as shown below.
View of review request mail at user end.
That’s all for CS-Cart Product Review Request, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x